That's not very Maitua

Status
Not open for further replies.

robdog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Reni's my space or Shane Warns text messages who gives a flying f**k.... Reni got bush or to the islands let your hair down get it all out of your system and come and play football,

If we stop blowning this sh*t up bigger than Ben Hur then it will blow over.End of story.

M

MikeyP..

tbh it's not exactly the smartest topic to joke about considering we had a roosters showdown 2 wks ago and also it's a hot subject in the wider nrl too....ie; loyalty/contracts/off-field player behaviour
Well the fans were not meant to read it, obviously, cos it was a conversation between him and his mate. And YES i know it was on a public website..blablabla. but still, the joke wasnt aimed at us doggies fans. So i dont see why all of you are against him in him making a joke. get over it.

Lord Almighty

The Wogerator
Reaction score
haztrick should put a comment on reni's page and tell him to grow up and find some class. stupid bra girl. why is this bloke haztrick being made a scapegoat. who actually was snooping thru the dude's myspace anyway?

A

A_C

Well the fans were not meant to read it, obviously, cos it was a conversation between him and his mate. And YES i know it was on a public website..blablabla. but still, the joke wasnt aimed at us doggies fans. So i dont see why all of you are against him in him making a joke. get over it.
One - it is very easy to be taken as something serious. Now I would not personally post that **** up however on the internet nothing is private nor is it easy to interpret as a joke. Stop kissing arse already.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
reni only wants 15yr old female groupies looking at his myspace tbh

haztrick you should strike back baby

Lord Almighty

The Wogerator
Reaction score
lol im not against anyone bro. im jst calling it as i see it. let's just say ur a 16 yr old kid who wants to add ur fav nrl players to ur lil myspace and u happen to come across another former players page and then u saw that comment, what would u immediately think?

ah well wateva.

if ur a journo and your reading this right now, honestly u guys just suck and need to learn how to find a story u stupid pieces of ayr.

PigBenis

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
mikayrP man you have done enough kiss for the day...time to have a rest :p

M

MikeyP..

lol im not against anyone bro. im jst calling it as i see it. let's just say ur a 16 yr old kid who wants to add ur fav nrl players to ur lil myspace and u happen to come across another former players page and then u saw that comment, what would u immediately think?

ah well wateva.

if ur a journo and your reading this right now, honestly u guys just suck and need to learn how to find a story u stupid pieces of ayr.
yeah, Fuk da media

gee40, cripsyde up in hurrrr lol :whacky:

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
well i hope he gets some time on the field so he can let his performance do the talking
If he would just do that and play like he wants to be there, then people will take stuff like the my space comment as a joke. Problem is the comment lines up with his apparent attitude / form. Reni can shut everyone up by simply playing well. I heard he even sucked in NSW cup. thats not how he will fix it.

Hodgo007

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not sure why Haztrick is getting all the blame for this. Reni was silly enough to put something up on the internet and in case people have forgotten once you do that then its open slather.

Hopefully this is the end of Reni. Yeah it might have been tongue in cheek but there isn't any doubt with all the stuff going on with Reni it does look bad. Plenty of reports saying he wants out of the club. Let him leave. We have better performing backrowers at the moment including Brad Morrin who has shown more heart this year than Reni has shown in about the last 18 months. Please don't say "well he has the potential Blah blah blah". He hasn't shown anything on the field of late. Was very ordinary last year and had a chance to stamp himself on FG and our club this year and he can't even do that.

We need some responsible heads at the club yet he chooses to act like a clown getting on the drink till 9.30am (yes some of us do that but we aren't being paid bucketloads of cash to play RL).

He is so far down the pecking order in the backrow it isn't funny.

Let him go I say.

Hodgo007

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i dunno i just want him to play coz hes awesome when he is on his game.

Yeah we all do but he isn't showing that. You could say the same about Utai this year. Sherwin last year.

Notice a pattern at all ?

Bulldogs_Mania

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If he would just do that and play like he wants to be there, then people will take stuff like the my space comment as a joke. Problem is the comment lines up with his apparent attitude / form. Reni can shut everyone up by simply playing well. I heard he even sucked in NSW cup. thats not how he will fix it.
well he hasnt had a chance to do that this year has he

first there was the drinking incident and then the rib injury

houndmeister

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why would he put it on a public profile is he didn't want people to see. why would he not send an email or a text?
Possibly a conspiracy trying to get his contract torn up without dragging his name through the mud

D

D0ggyStylz

well he hasnt had a chance to do that this year has he

first there was the drinking incident and then the rib injury
Now tell us whose fault that it?

...and FYI....it is actually the drinking thing, the missing training thing and the drinking think at 2am and perhaps a rib injury.

EDIT: That is just this year

Status
Not open for further replies.