That's not very Maitua

Status
Not open for further replies.

Game Breaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
And the way Liverpool are so **** is enough to make me chuckle.. :p jks

I have spoken to Reni since the incident. Everything is sweet as and I completely understand where he was coming from with his comment. All is good.

How did he contact you?

A

A_C

pffft someone that gives a **** wouldnt write on a myspace page to begin with. Its a joke and got blown out of proportion here as usual
yes he would - considering he knew haztrick was looking there and it saves him from joining here, exposing himself and having groupies hassle him.

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
And the way Liverpool are so **** is enough to make me chuckle.. :p jks

I have spoken to Reni since the incident. Everything is sweet as and I completely understand where he was coming from with his comment. All is good.
ROFLcopter... you just have proved yourself as the little derek

Bulldogs_Mania

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
did he also tell u he was staying at the club and for everyone to stop thinking otherwise

BulldogStar

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
i actually meant more because it is common knowledge that maitua has read the kennel now.:rolleyes: I dont have a problem with Dj personally i just think he needs to HTFU and start playing like he actually belongs in FG

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
LOL

I can see a youtube video being released soon by a Reni teenybopper groupie, Chris Crocker style:

"Leave Weni Aloneee!!!"

*bursts into tears*

Game Breaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I dont think Reni reads the Kennel.

The thread was made, a journalist saw it, contacted Reni's Manager and then he told Maitua and then he saw it.

Status
Not open for further replies.