Not open for further replies.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
We can't win big games anymore!
Ive said for weeks if we lose this game our seasons over and i sit hear typing like i won't be watching the team run around next week because to me our season is over!
The team will plod along, hell they might even give some of us false hope in the next 2 weeks.
I applaud anyone thats still hanging on, but it will end the same way 2015 did.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
And as 2017 will end. That's the really sad thing.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I cant see us winning another game like others have said. This season is over, we've been playing extra poorly since round 20 and its not going to stop now.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Just a couple more games and the nightmare will be over.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
And as 2017 will end. That's the really sad thing.
I might even skip next year, whats the point of wasting time and getting angry when you already know the outcome?

I can still remember our first match against Manly this year and how I thought we had finally turned a page. Even Graham got asked by sterlo about what did Des change and Graham smirked like they had some secret up their sleeve which made me excited only to be let down with the same shit as always.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Surely there has to be someone in our club that will say enough is enough we need to bring someone that will win us games.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
fuck this year, i am worried about 2017 and possibly 2018.

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Surely there has to be someone in our club that will say enough is enough we need to bring someone that will win us games.
That was Bullfrog back in 83....sadly Auntie is a Yes-Des-Man!

Marto

Waterboy
Gilded
Reaction score
Any truth to the board halting negotiations with Des' contract or has he officially re-signed?

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
where is @too69u ?

he told me we will see a different bulldogs team tonight.

Marto

Waterboy
Gilded
Reaction score
where is @too69u ?

he told me we will see a different bulldogs team tonight.
To be fair the first twenty mins defensively was fantastic. Didint last long though. After that it was same up a couple steps and .... waiting.
Imagine if six interchanges next year, opp teams are gonna punish our 'mystical monster pack'.

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
When does Des fuck off?
As blunt as this is...this is the question. We are wasting money bringing good players to our club and turning them into zombies. Hasler has to go. At the risk of sounding sexist, the problem I see is that we have a female CEO who would be very reluctant and feel very ill at ease ever standing up to the coach or commenting on our style of play. Hasler being the arrogant newt he is would laugh and say....yeh right...Ive won grand finals as a player and coach, your a woman, do you really think your licenced to tell me how to coach my footy team. So she cant say peep. So for mine, if, as appears likely, we limp out of this years semis and we dont secure Foran for next season, then our board needs to call Hasler in to a specially convened board meeting...attended by the board, Hasler and some other guests including T Lamb, and then advise Mr Hasler that his services and those of his staff are no longer sought. Then approach Ivan Cleary to come in for an interview and give him the FG gig.

JORDZILLA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nah we will win the elimination but lose the next trust me

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Nah we will win the elimination but lose the next trust me
I dont think so this year, we were lucky we had to face the dragons last year. Cant see us beating the titans or penrith. Hayne will tear us apart like he did in 2009.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This team doesn't deserve a home semi, deserve 7th or 8th

Status
Not open for further replies.