Thanks to those...

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragons_princess

Hung it on Ma Wall
Reaction score
Hey,

Thanks to the guys who wished me well in the other forum its nice to know that people are thinking about you, especially when you have been really sick. Its an aweful feeling and I hope that I get better soon.

For those who wanted to know, I have gall bladder problems like CK said and kidney problems, which have made me really really sick atm. Just hoping I get better soon without the aid of the hospital.

Thanks again guys

xeno

xXxeno
Reaction score
Get well soon girlie, no one deserves to be suffering all this pain

K

kennyy

ps whenever i see DP i think double penetration sorry dragons princess

Rani

True Blue
Reaction score
All the best, DP. I hope you feel better very very soon.

dragons_princess

Hung it on Ma Wall
Reaction score
All the best DP u need to live so we can banter
*scarcastic smile* Thanks Kenny i know how you want to banter me and if wasnt here lol who would there be...

OH and about the DP laughter is the best medicine lol im in stiches

MattO

Rocky Power
Reaction score
All the best and hope you make a 100% recovery ASAP. I was unaware you were sick in the first place.

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I hope you are feeling better soon matey!

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Get well chicky babe, you can beat it Im sure, I hope you come good soon.

dragons_princess

Hung it on Ma Wall
Reaction score
All the best and hope you make a 100% recovery ASAP. I was unaware you were sick in the first place.
The Captian made a thread just wishing me well, I thought I would come on and clear it up and let everyone know what was going on, cause his thread was closed.

Thanks for all the well wishes, I am waiting for test results on Tuesday where I shall learn wheather or not I shall have to visit the hospital. For now I shall lay in bed and chill

MattO

Rocky Power
Reaction score
The Captian made a thread just wishing me well, I thought I would come on and clear it up and let everyone know what was going on, cause his thread was closed.

Thanks for all the well wishes, I am waiting for test results on Tuesday where I shall learn wheather or not I shall have to visit the hospital. For now I shall lay in bed and chill
I don't read every thread :grinning:

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Wish you the very best Dragon Princess. I can't say I know what you are going through. I wish you could have said the same.

Get well soon girl.

Leesee

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We are warriors of pain Nicole. I have 40 days left of excruciating pain before I have my surgery, and then it's a lifetime of surgery and hormone treatment for the rest of my life.

I'm so over being in pain. It impacts on every aspect of your life.

Status
Not open for further replies.