Thanks to those...

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragons_princess

Hung it on Ma Wall
Reaction score
and being around loved ones FAMILY
yeah this is completly true, I spent the weekend with mum, she was looking after me as boyfriend was a busy man and she was worried about me, she made me chicken soup bless her lol

OH Elise see now we can both smile, cause we deserve it

Leesee

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ahahahahahahaha Nicole, it's still hilarious the next day.

<3 I'm glad we understand each other. Don't know if other people appreciate it as much lol

-alex-

fiesty midget
Reaction score
Elise maybe you should replace "I <3 DP" in your sig with "I <3 Dragons Princess"

just a thought lol

*elise loves double penetration he he he*

dragons_princess

Hung it on Ma Wall
Reaction score
Whoops when I did it last night I didnt relise LOL someone should really fix that LOL...oh deary

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Hey Nic hope you get better soon, hope they have fixed everything up and I hope you can have some Cold Rock again soon. :grinning: (Seriously you're obsessed with the stuff :D)

houndmeister

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Get well soon.

I suggest trying to avoid losing your gall baldder at your age. If you have stones you can get rid of them without losing your GB.
THe other issue I have no idea.:grinning:

dragons_princess

Hung it on Ma Wall
Reaction score
Get well soon.

I suggest trying to avoid losing your gall baldder at your age. If you have stones you can get rid of them without losing your GB.
THe other issue I have no idea.:grinning:
Sadly my stones are like sand and I am riddled with them so unfortunatly for myself the whole thing has to be removed.

For the kidney lol remove it too, its usless anyway...jk nar pain killers and some strong antibiotics...but thankyou

dragons_princess

Hung it on Ma Wall
Reaction score
Hey Nic hope you get better soon, hope they have fixed everything up and I hope you can have some Cold Rock again soon. :grinning: (Seriously you're obsessed with the stuff :D)
Nar I see the specilist about gallbladder on the 10th of this month and the sooner they get it out the better, I just got a really bad kidney infection atm and its making me so sick cause my body just cant handle it, and I may have to go to the hospital and get some real drugs lol

But I cant wait til the day where I can rock up and Cold Rock and have me my REAL ice cream and not just sorbet mmmm I seriously miss the Vanilla with peanut butter and cookie dough

K

kennyy

HEY DP

Dont stick sausages in your ear either, not good for the recovery process:P

Status
Not open for further replies.