Thanks Gents

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have never met anyone on this forum. I’m dealing with some personal shit. I have no mates that are dogs fans. My old man is one, not on this site, who I converse regularly with. But you guys who respond to me keep me sane. Special mention to @ASSASSIN brother, I don’t know you, you don’t know me. But I take your word as gospel. Your a fucking legend. I know I’ve have 20 beers tonight. But you give Info on here like no other. Your a legend bro. Love to the Kennel. A group of tragic diehards, wanting this club to be great again!!!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I have never met anyone on this forum. I’m dealing with some personal shit. I have no mates that are dogs fans. My old man is one, not on this site, who I converse regularly with. But you guys who respond to me keep me sane. Special mention to @ASSASSIN brother, I don’t know you, you don’t know me. But I take your word as gospel. Your a fucking legend. I know I’ve have 20 beers tonight. But you give Info on here like no other. Your a legend bro. Love to the Kennel. A group of tragic diehards, wanting this club to be great again!!!
My pleasure my brother. Over the last 10 years being sick, this place and the members help me too. Time after time on my literal death bed and month after month in hospital, you guys made me laugh and stay sane.

I pass on info not to be liked or what ever, we are all fans and we all love info on our team. I Get happy and appreciate info from others on here too.

My main source is bulletproof (mods and admin know who he is, but kept private for obvious reasons) he has been giving me info since 2001 when we first met.

Enjoy your beers my bro, my poison was JD tonight.

PS we are here for you bro. Vent away if you need to in the R U OK thread. That thread is pure gold filled with good hearted people.

Last edited:

beastwood89

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Keep your head up, tough times never last. Hope all is well.

As crazy as this forum gets and the shit that goes on. I can guarantee we all have one goal and that is to see this club successful again it’s been tough at the minute but hopefully we have some positive and enjoyable times again and see stadiums packed out in blue and white.

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
TK it's like a extended family , keeps a lot of us occupied and takes our minds away from the hard times.
I was reading for about 6 years before I joined.
We all can't wait to see our team succeed again.
I wish you all better health as I look after a loved one doing it hard also as well as working.

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
My pleasure my brother. Over the last 10 years being sick, this place and the members help me too. Time after time on my literal death bed and month after month in hospital, you guys made me laugh and stay sane.

I pass on info not to be liked or what ever, we are all fans and we all love info on our team. I Get happy and appreciate info from others on here too.

My main source is bulletproof (mods and admin know who he is, but kept private for obvious reasons) he has been giving me info since 2001 when we first met.

PS we are here for you bro. Vent away if you need to in the R U OK thread. That thread is pure gold filled with good hearted people.
love ya cute cnt

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
In addition to this post, maybe we should all schedule a 3-6 monthly meet up at bankstown sports club
Will They let us in? Lol

Back in The day, kennel members would meet at the leagues club for far away games. Awesome atmosphere as it was the same heads at the games and TK but on our home ground.

spscand

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Completely agree! This forum and its legends have kept me somewhat sane for the past couple of years. Its a place to vent and share thoughts with people that are just as passionate and also know their stuff (mostly lol).

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Completely agree! This forum and its legends have kept me somewhat sane for the past couple of years. Its a place to vent and share thoughts with people that are just as passionate and also know their stuff (mostly lol).
You know what I can't figure out.... I don't get upset at anyone taking the piss out of our team on here but fkn hate anyone else talking about our club lol

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You do know he was giving it to the scum fucks because of his BBQ thing and not the Baz thing....

But still love him for doing it.

As I said. Never met you, but I feel like your a close mate. I know it’s weird. But this forum is an outlet of myself. Not just you, but everyone. People say Footy is just a game. But for myself, it’s so much more. Love to the Kennel.

May we celebrate a premiership sooner rather then later. Biggest group of sick *****!!!

spscand

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You know what I can't figure out.... I don't get upset at anyone taking the piss out of our team on here but fkn hate anyone else talking about our club lol
Natural reaction imo. Its like family squabbling between each other, but if someone outside tries to say the same shit theyll get destroyed!

The whole "Who the fuck do you think you are?! We only talk to each other like that!" Sort of thing.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Natural reaction imo. Its like family squabbling between each other, but if someone outside tries to say the same shit theyll get destroyed!

The whole "Who the fuck do you think you are?! We only talk to each other like that!" Sort of thing.
Yeah, that makes sense!

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Great Post Cookie .!!

I fucking love you all too, been here 4 years now and barley missed a day.. consider you all as Family.. got my favourites, as we all do..but RESPECT you all and your opinions, weather we agree or not.

Here in Nz I’ve got no mates etc who watch or support League, they all rugby heads, can’t stand the game.so I’m stand alone and don’t care as this has been my biggest love for 35 years STRONG.. By fluke , in 2018 I found this site. And am glad I did, couldn’t live without now and appreciate we have this and with passionate supporters too. feel like I’ve known yall For a long time, even though we have not met.!!

feel good post. About time we had more positivity like This .. we still all STAND as one, thank you all for giving me this outlet and place to chat with like minded people!!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Great Post Cookie .!!

I fucking love you all too, been here 4 years now and barley missed a day.. consider you all as Family.. got my favourites, as we all do..but RESPECT you all and your opinions, weather we agree or not.

Here in Nz I’ve got no mates etc who watch or support League, they all rugby heads, can’t stand the game.so I’m stand alone and don’t care as this has been my biggest love for 35 years STRONG.. By fluke , in 2018 I found this site. And am glad I did, couldn’t live without now and appreciate we have this and with passionate supporters too. feel like I’ve known yall For a long time, even though we have not met.!!

feel good post. About time we had more positivity like This .. we still all STAND as one, thank you all for giving me this outlet and place to chat with like minded people!!
At least you have Canterbury Crusaders... hardly get to watch them over here now...