Thanks for a great season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wyzguy

Bulldog Tragic
Reaction score
Eastwood was one of our best...hope he comes back to us one day,.

bulldogs2010

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks to all the Bulldogs for a fantastic season. Before the season had started I would have been over the moon to simply make the semis after last season. They gave us far better. We fell one game short of another grand final. An amazing turn around. I am proud of all of you. Good luck to the three teams remaining. The Eels, Broncos and Storm.

Thanks for all the great memories from this season. Thanks Hazem on such an incredible career. Thanks Noddy. Thanks to our captain Andrew Ryan. Thanks to the tadpole. Thank you Kennelers for all the laughs.

DJ
Couldn't of said it better.

Well, my user name is bulldogs2010. Let's hope It's right ay.:grinning:
We will no doubt be there in the semis again next year.

~stacie

Michael Ennis ♥
Reaction score
I'm going to miss them both greatly next year :(
All the best in the future guys!

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
big props to Eastwood been a standout all year and sad to see him go,hope he can come back to us when he finishes over in the uk.
Hazem...well there are so many good words that can be put to his name but legend is all i will say,gonna be missed but atleast he'll be there behind the scenes helping out!!!

Munnuz 1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've already spoken about Hazem in other threads but Eastwood, I wish he wasnt leaving us. He added so much impact off the bench from day 1 and we are really going to miss him. Good luck in future to both!

phelps_fan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't think we can thank these two enough for what they have given the team and the fans this year. Greg you will be sorely missed and Hazem, thankyou for all of the memories. I wish both a great career whatever it may bring.

Munnuz 1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the great year Canterbury Bankstown! What a difference from last season, you guys didnt let us down...and thankyou to all the members of the army who I met this year. You really made my first season as an army member a great one. Cant wait to catch up with a few of you guys during the offseason for oztag.

phelps_fan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thankyou to each and every player that has put on the blue and white this year. You have helped restore the pride and passion that had been lost. You have provided all of us fan with many memories from what has been a truely remarkable year. It may not have worked out as we would have hoped but we can now rebuild. We are aware of our weaknesses and can fix them up to come back bigger and better next year. The positive: I would rather have lost tonight than next week.

To Kevin Moore, thankyou for the way you have taken a new team, as a rookie coach, and enabled them to bond and play as a team, where there are no individual standouts but a group of guys who enjoy playing for one another.

To Todd Greenburg and everyone involved, the past couple of years have not been easy, but you have turned this club around 360. You too have helped restore the once lost pride and you have brought back the 'family culture' that this wonderful club was once known for. And thankyou for bringing back 'Canterbury Bankstown'.

lukesdogs

Armchair Coach
Reaction score
what a year after all our buys in the off season i saw 09 as a rebuilding and gelling year i did not expect to see our boys playing in the GF qualifier great effort to all involved the boys and fans should be proud.

however now with such a great season under our belt there will be expectations to go the one step higher in 2010 which i think we can do with the players coming to the club and juniors we have coming through.

Big thanks to Eastwood for great service in 09 good luck with your playing future you are to good to be playing in the second rate super league comp. and haz what do you say but true rugby league legend we will miss you thanks for the memories
:grinning::grinning::grinning:

Vladamir

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
i *heart* eastwood easily my favourite player this season. it willl definately be strange watchin the dofgs play without haz next season we've won alot of games from his goal kicking ability and will always be remebered as a top player and role model within the community.
thanks haz

[DoGgIeS FaN]

jesusfreak.
Reaction score
i love every single one of our players
im cut we lost but just looking at how well they've done all year makes me happy.. so proud of all the boys :love:

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
either way... we did very well to come from where we were after 2 years of hell

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
goodbye hazem you legend

goodbye eastwood you beast... shame you coouldnt at least stay with us rather then going to ****ty enland :(

ChrisInflames

Analgoliath
Reaction score
I'm very proud of my team - the opening 6 tackles were the most powerful and determined tackles i've seen this year. We absolutely nailed them. If we didn't lose momentum in patten getting concussed we would have not left their half the entire game.

Very disappointed but it was not meant to be. Yes we had some calls not go our way etc but thats just the way it is. The style that eels/tigers etc is just the luck style 9 times out of 10 they just hit up spin around and throw an awol ball and hope for the best... there should not be one bad thread or comment about any of the players from tonights game. they did their best and thats all that matters.

Dogs will be there again next year and we will get it right!

GO THE DOGS!

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
My eyes filled up with tears (didn't cry though lol) for two reasons, neither because we lost.

Because the love I felt for the team tonight was immense. They have all done us so proud, and they fought out there tonight. HARD
And because of Haz.

Status
Not open for further replies.