Thanks for a great season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Making the finals was all I wanted for this year. Next year..who knows? But I'm sure that we will play some great football using 2009 as a learning process. Jamal will grow in stature from this.

shaun5150

Kennel Established
Reaction score
the boys busted there nuts
so proud.
this is a new bunch of guys playing fantastic footy.
Thank mick thank you staggy thanu benny we hope ur new bubba is healthy.
MOST OF ALL THANK YOU HAZ
MAN U MEAN THE WORLD TO SO MANY PEOPLE.
Thank you KEVVIE AND TODD.
For bring this club back.
thank you BEn hannant

Darbas

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great result for everyone in the club for getting the team from
where it was in 08 to where it got in 09. Just wish we couldve sent hazem off in better style.

Junkyard

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
we are a great team - and in this thread - even though it hurts - I am so proud to see our suporters so gracious in defeat - we will be the team to beat in 2010 - and we will be unbeatable.
thanks dogs payers - you gave us a great season - and you put the pride back in the blue and white

zeedog

Bulldog Fanatic
Reaction score
I AM MORE PROUD OF TIME THEN I WAS IN 2004...but at the moment I feel like that someone close to me has died....I just want to go to bed and sleep.......

GTJOHN

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well done to all...tried hard....Lucky offloads killed us in the end...
But all tried..
Once again thnaks Haz..true legend

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
Im disappointed right now but there were a lot of good things happen and happy times in 2009

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
They gave all they could and you cant ask more than that.

Some very courageous characters we have at our club. and lot of loyalty.

T_dog

I'm afraid of not trying
Reaction score
Thankyou for a great year, restoring the clubs image and culture.

MAL75E

Man Of The Match
Reaction score
This is more of what we should be seeing some praise to our team who we have grown to love the team that has come from hell to be one of the best hold ur heads up high boys and girls wear ur jerseys with pride dont let anyone beat u down we are fans of the one and only true family club that is left in the nrl go u bulldogs bring on 2010

BM-dog

Tough person
Reaction score
i was gutted when the game ended but now that i've thought about it more, i'm feeling way more happy than sad. footy is about highs and lows, and this year we have had so many farkin highs it's insane. we rebounded from the wooden spoon, rebuilt our team from scratch, beat all the top teams at one time or another, came 2nd on the ladder and got to within a game of the GF, plus we got our culture back, our old logo back, our name back... it has been the best year to be a dogs supporter i can possibly imagine. i feel good right now and i'll be feeling good all off-season because 2009 has been bloody awesome.

thanks boys for a great season, thanks especially to k-moore and greenburger, and of course to haz, who, it has to be said again, is the greatest man to have ever played for our club. and bring on 2010.

~stacie

Michael Ennis ♥
Reaction score
I agree. I'm freaking devo that we didnt make it all the way. But this numbing feeling will fckaway soon & I'll feel nothing but pride for this team for how far they've come since last year <3

~stacie

Michael Ennis ♥
Reaction score
I'm so proud of this team. We've really come a long way & I love it <3

Wyzguy

Bulldog Tragic
Reaction score
im proud of the boys as well, however we lost against the 8th placed team and that is hard to swallow....those new buys to our roster are looking even more exciting now...

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
haz and eastwood thankyou

thankyou guys for the memories best of luck for your future endvours

riomhach

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I'd also like to say that no matter what, this has been a very successful year for the dogs. This time last year I just wanted the season to end. But tonight I am so proud to be a fan of the mighty Bulldogs. They have done so well this year - especially given all the turmoil of last year.

Thanks to everyone at the club, the players and coaching staff, especially Kevvie and to Todd Greenberg. You have all done us very proud. I have really enjoyed my footy this year and I haven't been able to say it for a while. The great spirit of years gone past has returned to us, thanks!

And lastly, congrats to Haz on a remarkable career. Sorry you couldn't go out with a grand final win, but I thank you for all you have done for the club.

Go the mighty doggies, Blue n White forever!!!

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Hazem, it's all been said before. Champion.

Eastwood, he was absolutely tremendous for us this season. I wish him the best of success over in the UK and who knows if ever he comes back im sure we'll have a spot for him. Invaluable.

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
**** im gonna miss Greg next year

Status
Not open for further replies.