Thanks Corey Hughes

Status
Not open for further replies.

ByRd

DOGGIE ARMY
Reaction score
Im sick of all the other crap thats on here atm, i want something positive and for us to let one of our most loyal players know how we feel about him as he comes into his final few games at the dogs.

Corey you have been a great servant and have bleed for this club and stuck up for this club whenever you could, you always put your best in and tackled your a$$ off from minute 1 to 80.

It is going to be sad that you will no longer be wearing the blue n white but all good things do come to an end. Thank you for everything and lets hope the rest of the year can finish in a decent way and you get the send off you deserve, a bulldog legend, thanks.

Hasoon

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is one of the worst moves done by the club in a long time.

Cant we see people . the bullodgs are dying. our stars are leavign our loyal players are leaving.

this is depressing. We are now supporting a team called the bulldogs without the history or culture they once lived off.

ByRd

DOGGIE ARMY
Reaction score
dont worry bout the bad stuff in here, this is to thank corey for all his done, keep it positive

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Its funny how everyone preaches loyalty etc around SBW yet we are pretty much telling one of our best players this season to fuk off.

Nice double standards there from the dropkick administration that calls itself the Bulldogs management.

A sad send off to a great year (personally) for one of the unsung heroes in the team.

Hasoon

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its funny how everyone preaches loyalty etc around SBW yet we are pretty much telling one of our best players this season to fuk off.

Nice double standards there from the dropkick administration that calls itself the Bulldogs management.

A sad send off to a great year (personally) for one of the unsung heroes in the team.

FOLKS and COREY are family of the club. and now they dont want to be here.

jeez i better take off "ill be missing you" by pdiddy. its making me emotional

ByRd

DOGGIE ARMY
Reaction score
Yeh agreed with that also from some fans wanting Hazem to leave early, loyalty goes both ways not ust when it suits you

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Good stuff Byrd and well said.

Corey is one of the greatest competitors I have ever seen, and his cheeky gamesmanship out there game after game always make me laugh.

His play off the bench along with Perry were key reasons we won the comp in 2004. Even on that talented a team. That is how instrumental he was.

This year he has been very good and had his best year. A fair few occasions this year he didn't deserve to be on a losing side.

A true Bulldog who has tried his hardest for the club and even though he has never been the most talented, he always has been one of the hardest working on the football field and always gives his all for the team.

I love Corey, and wish him all the best.

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
FOLKS and COREY are family of the club. and now they dont want to be here.

jeez i better take off "ill be missing you" by pdiddy. its making me emotional
Dude have a tea spoon of cement and HTFU.

Hasoon

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
im sorry to say , but hazem is the only loyal player that has proved himself as a loyal man to the team.

after next year he is gone. might be off to england.

who is left in the team. who is left to show what love to a team can do to ones self.
No One other than patten.

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
im sorry to say , but hazem is the only loyal player that has proved himself as a loyal man to the team.

who is left in the team. who is left to show what love to a team can do to ones self.
Wah wah wah the club was around before hazem and the other blokes that you were sooking about will be long after stop crying, Dont kill youself over it.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
corey will be missed, and it angers me that greenberg didnt keep him

forget about sonny, the real reason behind the 84-4 fortnight weve just had was the absence of hughes and his leadership

ennis has got big shoes to fill

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
While it is sad, the club have to look to the future.

There is no denying that Ennis is a brilliant player.

Do you sign Ennis when you can, and say goodbye to a Bulldogs legend, or do you keep on a Bulldogs legend with about another year of life in him and pass up the chance to sign a star hooker.

This would have been the choice we had and I think we made the right one.

Corey will be missed, but the attacking prowess with other key signings next year should provide some worrying signs for other sides.

Junior DJ

Frank The Tank
Reaction score

do you think players in melbourne are loyal ? NO ,

they're only there because they probably think they have mre chance of winning the comp

Loyalty doesnt exist these days , HTFU

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Wah wah wah the club was around before hazem and the other blokes that you were sooking about will be long after stop crying, Dont kill youself over it.
yeah but what club will be around after they leave?

a club that goes out and buys the player of the week and has a high player turnover?

thats why everyone hates the roosters in case you were wondering

Miss Bulldog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
corey just walked up out of the blue and asked me and my family how we were and just general chat when we went to a training session a couple of years ago. he didnt have to do that but he did because his a good person.

Hasoon

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

a club that goes out and buys the player of the week and has a high player turnover?

exactly my thoughts

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
While it is sad, the club have to look to the future.

There is no denying that Ennis is a brilliant player.

Do you sign Ennis when you can, and say goodbye to a Bulldogs legend, or do you keep on a Bulldogs legend with about another year of life in him and pass up the chance to sign a star hooker.

This would have been the choice we had and I think we made the right one.

Corey will be missed, but the attacking prowess with other key signings next year should provide some worrying signs for other sides.
you're assuming ennis is better than hughes

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Thats how it is and how its going to be for every club, Theres no such thing as loyalty in this game anymore its time to get usto it.

ByRd

DOGGIE ARMY
Reaction score
Peoples, this thread isnt about if he shuld of stayed and if Ennis will be better etc.

The point of this tread is to Thank him for everything and show our support for him, dont look at the negatives, its all positive here so dont worry bout the other stuff aight.

COREY WE LOVE YOU AND YOU WILL BE MISSED

Status
Not open for further replies.