Tevita Pangai Junior

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Only real issue with TPJ is that he is lazy AF!

Has the size the skill and the ability of Jason Taumalolo but not the consistency.

If someone could get the same consistency out of TPJ he’d be spoken in the same breath as Dave Fifita and Jason Taumalolo and be a world beater.
He's been much more consistent, better in defence and fitter this season. He's also cut out the dumb penalties and reckless tackles and offloads so far.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I’d rather taupau for 2 years too if we didn’t have to pay over 500k+ than anyone bar tpj listed to. I’d have no problem giving tpj 700kish as he’s exactly what we need.

All Napa’s money + 50k [emoji23]

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
No brainer, if he was available sign him ASAP. Like mentioned earlier though, Brisbane can’t afford to lose him now.

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I dunno know about Marty these days, seems slow and not much yardage ...does he do more than 100+ metres per game?

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I dunno know about Marty these days, seems slow and not much yardage ...does he do more than 100+ metres per game?
every game except 1 this year he's cracked 100m, saying that he was ordinary until Turbo came back from injury (so was the whole team to be fair). My biggest problem with Taupau is he's turning 32 in Feb next year, Taupau will be looking for an extra 1-2 years on his current Manly deal. A lot more upside with Rudolf (or TPJ if "available") who I personally think is better and only 26 next year in his 3rd NRL year.

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah nah, he is getting on
Need some big bodies and strike power, obviously haas and Tpj and Jt would be enormous ( one of those) but sometimes hard to get these boys to come down south.

Maybe lodge and Russell packer may be an option better than what we have