Tevita Pangai Junior | The Bye Round Podcast with James Graham

steve1700

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Goes for over an hour of them talking will watch later.

Dapper Dog

Deitz-ciple
Reaction score
I jumped to the 'Moving to the Bulldogs' chapter, but there wasn't any real insight into the club:

JG: Have you enjoyed being down there at the club?

TPJ: Club-wise, I know they're doing it tough at the moment, but we've got a great fanbase, they're very family orientated, and the coach they have now - I know it's been a very tough year and everyone's just like 'uhhhh' - but I think they will do well next year

JG: What are they going to do, is it just a matter of getting Kikau fit and the rest of the players fit for most weeks? What would you be saying to Ciro on your exit to see the boys do well?

TPJ: Yeah I think a full pre-season would be good for the players. A lot of them came back from World Cup late, then Thommo got injured, then I got injured, then Kikau got injured. So there's a bit of luck involved, but they just got to try to get them all fit, because I think they got a good squad on paper. And with Critta coming, he'll add a lot.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
That was a hard watch. For Jammer, it was like drawing blood from stone with TPJ's responses.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Why's he even interviewing him? I thought he'd be too angry to interview someone that didn't want to play football.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Why's he even interviewing him? I thought he'd be too angry to interview someone that didn't want to play football.
Probably To show his relationship with the dogs isn’t toxic.