Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
By Simon Chapman (WWOS Website)

Tevita Pangai Junior says he's heard from just two Bulldogs players and one coach since leaving the NRL.
Speaking on Triple M's Rocks Footy, Pangai Junior spoke openly on the subject.

"I've heard from probably two players and the coach since I've left," said Pangai Junior.

"In total, I can count on two hands who I'm still friends with in the game. All this brotherhood talk, it's all rubbish. It's all fake.
"People hate the truth. That's the truth.

"I just love to tell it how it is. The people I look up to, you think Gus (Gould) wants to answer to a board and his footy IQ is higher than them? It's crazy."

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
If nobody likes him, i wonder if possibly he might have the issue lol? Players werent going to love him piking out and leaving early to begin with. And he seems to be a bit of a dick

Robbothedestroyer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
By Simon Chapman (WWOS Website)

Tevita Pangai Junior says he's heard from just two Bulldogs players and one coach since leaving the NRL.
Speaking on Triple M's Rocks Footy, Pangai Junior spoke openly on the subject.

"I've heard from probably two players and the coach since I've left," said Pangai Junior.

"In total, I can count on two hands who I'm still friends with in the game. All this brotherhood talk, it's all rubbish. It's all fake.
"People hate the truth. That's the truth.

"I just love to tell it how it is. The people I look up to, you think Gus (Gould) wants to answer to a board and his footy IQ is higher than them? It's crazy."
Ungrateful prick. How about being thankful for all league has given him and his family instead of shitting on the game and his former team mates. Can’t put brains in bricks.

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ungrateful prick. How about being thankful for all league has given him and his family instead of shitting on the game and his former team mates. Can’t put brains in bricks.
Will be handed walk over opponents in boxing then crumble when he fights Dempsey McKean or a real boxer

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Who the fuck are you? You disrespected the game that these guys play and earn a living from. You can get love from your boxing mates...

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
He’s been gone 5 mins what does he expect? People are busy getting on with their lives. Most of the team are probably on holidays as it’s a tight schedule for majority of the year.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Move this thread to general discussion please. Don’t clog up the bulldogs discussion with this trash thread
Its bulldogs related so chill. Hes talking about the Dogs even if he isnt one now.