Terrible reffing

Paulie Gualtieri

Previously Shrimp
Reaction score
Yeah we got some bad calls my friend. But when we in good field position, ain't no cocksucker in this team look like they bout to put icing on the cake. Instead we got Perham kicking the ball to a corner with a 3 on 2. We just a sloppy fuckin team. Players like Bryce fuckin Cartwright showing how to muscle up in D. Fuckin Bryce Cartwright.

stinkypinky

Kennel Established
Reaction score
You know what’s even worse a Barrett attacking team has put 34 on us

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Lol was not a double movement.. It was purely shit defense.
It was a blatant double movement. His momentum had stopped, his ball carrying arm hit the ground with a defender on him and he made a deliberate attempt to lift his arm to ground the ball because he wouldn't have been able to score otherwise.

It was a textbook double movement. Still had nothing to do with us getting smashed though..

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Reffs definitely have a lot of day on the result, but every team has that. The fact is we just are complete trash. No idea, no direction. And a team full of dummies.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Agree on both. Neither was a try. Especially the double movement. He promoted the football. Doesn't matter if his body had momentum. When you promote the football by the letter of the rules, it's a no try.

But that's not why we lost. We lost because we sucked.

Hulk76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
We have no patience in the atacking red zone, and play panic football at times. We desperately need some experience in the halves that knows how to game manage better.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It was a blatant double movement. His momentum had stopped, his ball carrying arm hit the ground with a defender on him and he made a deliberate attempt to lift his arm to ground the ball because he wouldn't have been able to score otherwise.

It was a textbook double movement. Still had nothing to do with us getting smashed though..
Lol you lose some credibility with that statement...

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Lol you lose some credibility with that statement...
I reckon most people agree with me. Explain how it isn't a double movement? Does he not lift his arm off the ground after a defender had a hold of him short of the line?

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The thing I like about KO is he looks like he fkn hates losing. He looks angry. Some of the other ***** look like losing is just part of their day