WWOS MOLE Terrell May

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If we sign him I'm sure there's people ready to say he's shit tomorrow. If we don't sign him there's probably quite a few from that same group who'll be screaming that we've missed the next Taumololo and our board are shit.

Can't win with some. I'm just going to enjoy the winning feeling.
Spot on mate

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
May is a fucking idiot if he stays at the Roosters coming off the bench for the next few years. With another team he would be a starter and could show his potential value much better - get bigger contracts in future

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
May is a fucking idiot if he stays at the Roosters coming off the bench for the next few years. With another team he would be a starter and could show his potential value much better - get bigger contracts in future
He's still going to get 50+ minutes regardless if starting or off the bench.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Bro, Gus will lie through his teeth if he thinks it improves our chance to pick up a player. Stop believing everything you see on social media too bro.
Whilst i love what a mess he is lol sadly don't think he takes on board solid advice, reckon a truckload of green would help the brother out start smokin it up cheech and chong style? Or is this perhaps already an issue for him :tearsofjoy:

Johnnny2233

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I don’t know why he would continue there he would be coming off the bench if I were him I would take a little higher offer and be a starting player and get more money

with Spencer Collin’s and the rest they all get overs cheating pricks

so why don’t we
if they can do it why can

the did it with Sonny bill and now again and again

when will
This ever be fair to any club

broncos
Souths do it too

he would be a starter for us give him 550 instead of 500 what’s 50
Grand

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I don’t know why he would continue there he would be coming off the bench if I were him I would take a little higher offer and be a starting player and get more money

with Spencer Collin’s and the rest they all get overs cheating pricks

so why don’t we
if they can do it why can

the did it with Sonny bill and now again and again

when will
This ever be fair to any club

broncos
Souths do it too

he would be a starter for us give him 550 instead of 500 what’s 50
Grand
Rooster are only at reportedly 500k and regardless if May is starting or off the bench he's going to get 50+ minutes. If we really want him he's ours (700k+ offer), but I'm not sure we do. I think May could be one of the final pieces to the puzzle (assuming Papalii and Woods come through and reach their potential).

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Rooster are only at reportedly 500k and regardless if May is starting or off the bench he's going to get 50+ minutes. If we really want him he's ours (700k+ offer), but I'm not sure we do. I think May could be one of the final pieces to the puzzle (assuming Papalii and Woods come through and reach their potential).
May at 700k is a steal imo

ChesoBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So if he’s certain to be a rooster why haven’t they announced it??