WWOS MOLE Terrell May

ShepardDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So he wont come unless we sign taylan holding us ransom move on his not coming to dogs taylan will resign with panthers than terrell will go there to dogs are out already
just wait and see no point stressing, also are we even interested in the first place? Think about it, it's been 2 months since we could negotiate with him and nothing has happened wouldn't you think something would've broke by now if we had concrete interest for his signature.

Joelmcevoy2

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
just wait and see no point stressing, also are we even interested in the first place? Think about it, it's been 2 months since we could negotiate with him and nothing has happened wouldn't you think something would've broke by now if we had concrete interest for his signature.
Yeah i think we pulled the offer cause something would have broke now move on his heading to panthers to play with his bro

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I know for a fact,Terrell is ZERO chance of signing unless we take Taylan as well. And it would have to be with a view of signing Tyrone in 2026
Yeah he said that in the podcast today! Lol

Joelmcevoy2

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
After listening to the podcast today he'll be 100% going to the Panthers.
Your right another one we missed his off to panthers to play with taylan and zac hosking gone to so frees up a spot for him

ShepardDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why all the forwards we have tried to sign recently have some weird shit attached to them, Afb warriors wanted a crazy player swap now with May wanting to play with his brother who is no guarantee even of even making their team list. Why cant their just be a forward who is available that we can talk to and negotiate a deal.

Joelmcevoy2

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why all the forwards we have tried to sign recently have some weird shit attached to them, Afb warriors wanted a crazy player swap now with May wanting to play with his brother who is no guarantee even of even making their team list. Why cant their just be a forward who is available that we can talk to and negotiate a deal.
Yeah i know but dogs wont go for taylan so where out

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
He absolutely is a guarantee to play. He’s a gun.

I am more confused with them sacking the other may and how unlikely he ends up there again surely ?

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Which would be the case for most clubs I would think.

Having 3 bros at the same club at the same time isn't exactly common, Mortimers and Hughes of course and 4 x Burgess at Souffs, are there any others? Walters bros not a the same club at the same time.

Always a Bulldog
Walkers? Ben, Shane and Chris. Iirc they played at least one game for the Broncos together or am I imagining that?

Matautias! And I was just thinking about them, with all this talk about signing up all the May bros. Gee we diodged a bullet there. I’m sure 3 of them (are there more?) played for Knights at the same time. Sione, Peter and …?

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

I am more confused with them sacking the other may and how unlikely he ends up there again surely ?
I reckon Tyrone is a good chance to go back, especially with Luai leaving.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I reckon Tyrone is a good chance to go back, especially with Luai leaving.
Can’t imagine they want to put up with his shit again. Maybe to keep the good brother and get the other one lol.

I dunno how it works though?

Maybe replacing Spencer?

They got jfh and leota starting for sure. That big Lindsay smith. Leave one prop spot I guess with Spence gone. Though surely they rather not drop that $ adding when they got guys like smith; turuva, tago for start needing $.

I think they stretched with Cleary, yeo, Martin, jfh, to’o and edwards $ already/

ShepardDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

I too think Taylan is a gun for a second I thought they had a completely occupied back line but no since critta left they have a new spot in the backline and I’m assuming it’s for Taylan. Let’s hope they blow their load on re signing Taylan and the signing of Terrel and we can maybe get Tago but I think that’s way too far fetched and way too delusional. Apologies Tago won’t be available to approach until November next year it’s Turuva they need to re sign doubt he’ll leave, they can probably give Hoskins money and re sign him for the next few years.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I too think Taylan is a gun for a second I thought they had a completely occupied back line but no since critta left they have a new spot in the backline and I’m assuming it’s for Taylan. Let’s hope they blow their load on re signing Taylan and the signing of Terrel and we can maybe get Tago but I think that’s way too far fetched and way too delusional. Apologies Tago won’t be available to approach until November next year it’s Turuva they need to re sign doubt he’ll leave, they can probably give Hoskins money and re sign him for the next few years.
The story I read was Luis left over money is to upgrade tago Kenny and Turuva

TheAlmightyJish

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Why the fuck would we need Tago. We are stacked in the three-quarter line haha.

ShepardDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why the fuck would we need Tago. We are stacked in the three-quarter line haha.
I think Xerri could transition to second row with his size and being untested than who an injury prone Tracey? Or a reserve grader in Taffe who is a fullback/ 5/8? Why laugh when you can think? Also Tago is another top 5 centre in the league.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah he said that in the podcast today! Lol
Haven't seen it yet. But I knew it was the case after the meeting with with the club before xmas . . .As my previous posts inferred lol