WWOS MOLE Terrell May

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Gus would've had to push players out like he always has. We aren't skint but I don't think we have the fuck you money some of our fans think for at least until 2026.
Stupid uneducated comment you cant push players if they don’t want to go like RFM

Dog4life77

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Gus would've had to push players out like he always has. We aren't skint but I don't think we have the fuck you money some of our fans think for at least until 2026.
I don’t think we have ‘fuck you money’..
But I think we have coin to get 1 big name player..and then potentially another one depending on the movements of RFM and Topine..
We have signed a fair few low end players..but we lost TPJ for no coin on our end …Thompson for no coin on our end ..
Averillo gooone…
Okunbor gooone…
Wakeham gooone…
There has to be coin in the kitty..surely

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Honestly mate you’re clutching now.

Your hatred for people is so one sided and your love for average fellow was as bad the other way.

If you’re truly a fan try and cut this shit for a bit.
Where is it? Gus told us we have heaps of money last season yet we're always being told player X, Y and Z are too expensive to sign. The NRL also requires clubs to spend 95% (I think it's still that much) of their cap. This is why we're signing so many plodders on overs.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Where is it? Gus told us we have heaps of money last season yet we're always being told player X, Y and Z are too expensive to sign. The NRL also requires clubs to spend 95% (I think it's still that much) of their cap. This is why we're signing so many plodders on overs.
Once again if you have no solutions shut the fuck up
Otherwise happy to hear what you propose instead of just bagging the club
Go and support someone else bud

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Burton at 800K or more is overs yes for what he's produced so far. He doesn't have a passing game. He doesn't even use his big bombs any more ? He hardly runs either and he doesn't talk on the field to organise according to reports.

I read an interview with Xerri where he said Gus was the first to reach out and there was one other club showed interest but when he met with Gus he convinced him

If the Tigers finish higher than us in 2025 Gus should be paid out and moved on. It's not that difficult to spot and sign talented juniors. I highly doubt Gus is spending a lot of time watching junior games. He'd be relying heavily on recommendations from other scouts.
Gus does show up at junior league games even kids as young as under 13s, my boy plays in the Canterbury comp and Gus pops up everywhere watching 13s-16s, he's definitely hands on trying to fix the juniors problems we had I'll give him that

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Gus does show up at junior league games even kids as young as under 13s, my boy plays in the Canterbury comp and Gus pops up everywhere watching 13s-16s, he's definitely hands on trying to fix the juniors problems we had I'll give him that
Can agree to that and i have spoken to him about our juniors one of who has been signed just recently

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So if he signs luai for 5 years he blocks our best half back option since pollamounter
Your arguement makes no sense
If we pay overs we have no money for those juniors who your are supporting
When Mitchell Woods is ready for NRL Luai could have easily gone back to 6. Burton at centre or not re-signed. Signing 2 elite players doesn't block pathways as much as signing 5 or more NRL players does it ?

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
When Mitchell Woods is ready for NRL Luai could have easily gone back to 6. Burton at centre or not re-signed
Woods is 18 this year
The greats played first grade at 18/19
Think clearly pearce fittler
Im not putting that pressure
But if luai signs he would be say 24?
Burton is not moving from 6
The negative niff nuffs want the best of both worlds
We have the Fanu brothers coming through the ranks
Patience we have some excellent juniors ive coached against them
Very exciting times ahead

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
When Mitchell Woods is ready for NRL Luai could have easily gone back to 6. Burton at centre or not re-signed. Signing 2 elite players doesn't block pathways as much as signing 5 or more NRL players does it ?
What do you mean burton not re signed ?
He is going no where, gus said he is the dog’s greatest ever signing

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Woods is 18 this year
The greats played first grade at 18/19
Think clearly pearce fittler
Im not putting that pressure
But if luai signs he would be say 24?
Burton is not moving from 6
The negative niff nuffs want the best of both worlds
We have the Fanu brothers coming through the ranks
Patience we have some excellent juniors ive coached against them
Very exciting times ahead
Who did the fanu brothers play for?? Problem with talented juniors is, as you’d know Steve. Majority turn out to be average at best. We can only hope that we get a couple progress to next level. We all played with or against freaks who never got to nrl.

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What do you mean burton not re signed ?
He is going no where, gus said he is the dog’s greatest ever signing
Burton has gotten progressively worse ever since Gus gave him that senseless pay rise

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Who did the fanu brothers play for?? Problem with talented juniors is, as you’d know Steve. Majority turn out to be average at best. We can only hope that we get a couple progress to next level. We all played with or against freaks who never got to nrl.
Paul Alamoti is another example of hyped junior, doing nothing in grade. Amazing he goes to Penrith, when so many teams struggling for players. No interest by looks of it

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
100% agree mate
Sorry seve brothers
Itula seve played 16’s but played a year up in the winning matts team
6’3 SBW like
His brother played ball as a middle
Itula is very down to earth, quietly spoken, as a said a young SBW
Obviously no where as good as he was a immortal but promising signs
Wr also had a few players playing above their age in matts that won
That is very hard to do a year above as you might be aware off