WWOS MOLE Terrell May

Robdog111

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I’m a big fan of Gus… but he has failed big time in addressing our depth at Prop issues that’s been plaguing us since Gus came on board during Covid where we had to ask for 2 x Raiders forwards.
I know he fucked up signing the hundreds of them that are left right and centre!

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Just block the negativity. It's the only way to stop listening to whiny sooks. Otherwise it does your head in and all you will end up doing is arguing with whiny little bitches all day.
Agree dog

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Honestly can we stop or delete these stupid negative posts that are so far wrong it isnt funny
TTurbo has already given you burton stats
Your embarrassing yourself
I'd prefer Gus to outbid others and pay an extra 200K or whatever and sign players who will make a difference to us winning games like AFB and Luai rather than signing average players like Salmon, Mann, Turpin etc. I'm not the Lone Ranger in saying the players we've signed won't make a difference in winning us games.

Burton should never have been extended for the money he's on when no other club would have come close. Last year in many games Burton looked like he wasn't even interested thus his poor attitude and poor defence. He's not competitive enough. He fires up no-one. Luai would have been much better for us in this regard. Gus goes on about the importance of pathways and opportunities for our juniors and we have 3 good ones in Wilson, Papalii and Skelton but then he blocks their pathways by buying outside backs while leaving our depleted stocks of forwards scratching for support. He complains there's no forwards available but there were if he'd acted sooner instead of sitting around waiting to see if Thompson was gonna come good when everyone else already knew he was a failure.

I'm sick of our team embarrassing us fans. I'm sick of people whingeing whenever someone else whinges. I'll be negative like many others on here until we get it right. You shouldn't accept mediocrity. I don't after supporting our team through 6 premierships. Our management keep f..king up. Many used to complain about those who whinged when Raylene and Lynne were in charge also.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I'd prefer Gus to outbid others and pay an extra 200K or whatever and sign players who will make a difference to us winning games like AFB and Luai rather than signing average players like Salmon, Mann, Turpin etc. I'm not the Lone Ranger in saying the players we've signed won't make a difference in winning us games.

Burton should never have been extended for the money he's on when no other club would have come close. Last year in many games Burton looked like he wasn't even interested thus his poor attitude and poor defence. He's not competitive enough. He fires up no-one. Luai would have been much better for us in this regard. Gus goes on about the importance of pathways and opportunities for our juniors and we have 3 good ones in Wilson, Papalii and Skelton but then he blocks their pathways by buying outside backs while leaving our depleted stocks of forwards scratching for support. He complains there's no forwards available but there were if he'd acted sooner instead of sitting around waiting to see if Thompson was gonna come good when everyone else already knew he was a failure.

I'm sick of our team embarrassing us fans. I'm sick of people whingeing whenever someone else whinges. I'll be negative like many others on here until we get it right. You shouldn't accept mediocrity. I don't after supporting our team through 6 premierships. Our management keep f..king up. Many used to complain about those who whinged when Raylene and Lynne were in charge also.
So if he signs luai for 5 years he blocks our best half back option since pollamounter
Your arguement makes no sense
If we pay overs we have no money for those juniors who your are supporting

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Doesn’t matter what thread you open these days it’s the same sad sacks with the same tune against Gus and co. Fuck off to the phins and start fresh you chunts
Agree mate

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Doesn’t matter what thread you open these days it’s the same sad sacks with the same tune against Gus and co. Fuck off to the phins and start fresh you chunts
Same sad sacks twerking for Gus.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
So if he signs luai for 5 years he blocks our best half back option since pollamounter
Spot on.

Not a single thing for Luai makes sense for us other than the panther connection.

In 5 years I’ll back Burton has been better for us than Luai for tigers. On almost half the fucking price.

AFB is one I could and did get frustrated with though the fact Gus bailed out publicly through his mouth piece so quickly makes me think he knew afb wanted sharks or someone else not us and bailed so we didn’t look or get cucked like the dragons.

It’s what’s next. He’s landed and recruited some very high quality players that would have majority of the nrl interested. He’s unearthed a few gems. He has our jrs firing first time in how long?

He needs a few props and we saw with tko was happening, until it got deemed to risky and not a position to put our club in.

I like this while it hurts now, it shows we need someone he knows it but won’t take a liability. Let’s hope a couple real good props are added asap. I’m sure Gus knows we need it if we do!

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Spot on.

Not a single thing for Luai makes sense for us other than the panther connection.

In 5 years I’ll back Burton has been better for us than Luai for tigers. On almost half the fucking price.

AFB is one I could and did get frustrated with though the fact Gus bailed out publicly through his mouth piece so quickly makes me think he knew afb wanted sharks or someone else not us and bailed so we didn’t look or get cucked like the dragons.

It’s what’s next. He’s landed and recruited some very high quality players that would have majority of the nrl interested. He’s unearthed a few gems. He has our jrs firing first time in how long?

He needs a few props and we saw with tko was happening, until it got deemed to risky and not a position to put our club in.

I like this while it hurts now, it shows we need someone he knows it but won’t take a liability. Let’s hope a couple real good props are added asap. I’m sure Gus knows we need it if we do!
Well said mate, too educated for here

Bulldog Brower

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I totally agree.

Luai's 5 year contract starts in 2025, which means he is contracted for another six seasons. By then our promising juniors will be around their mid twenties. If he was with us, it would be difficult to keep them, they would most likely be looking for opportunities elsewhere.

So Gus is at fault for blocking pathways for some great prospects but he's also at fault for not signing someone who would be blocking pathways for some great prospects. Gus just can't win.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I totally agree.

Luai's 5 year contract starts in 2025, which means he is contracted for another six seasons. By then our promising juniors will be around their mid twenties. If he was with us, it would be difficult to keep them, they would most likely be looking for opportunities elsewhere.

So Gus is at fault for blocking pathways for some great prospects but he's also at fault for not signing someone who would be blocking pathways for some great prospects. Gus just can't win.
Exactly mate, the uneducated on here don’t understand
We have some exceptional players coming through who could be in first grade this year if not next year
Luai blocks that
As for props who the fuck we supposed to buy? No one

Bulldog Brower

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Exactly mate, the uneducated on here don’t understand
We have some exceptional players coming through who could be in first grade this year if not next year
Luai blocks that
As for props who the fuck we supposed to buy? No one
I have faith in what our club is doing and I'm sure there is a plan in place for props. It just won't happen overnight.

Dog4life77

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Well I’m actually excited to see what comes of the 1+ million we have to entice someone to Belmore.
We missed out on Luai..ok..maybe some will see that as a negative.
I see it as an opportunity to get a big name player now the Tigers have spend their dough,and most other clubs are skint due to retaining their current players.
Our only real competition for a signing would be the Dragons..who have been rejected more than my no limit American Express card..

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Well I’m actually excited to see what comes of the 1+ million we have to entice someone to Belmore.
We missed out on Luai..ok..maybe some will see that as a negative.
I see it as an opportunity to get a big name player now the Tigers have spend their dough,and most other clubs are skint due to retaining their current players.
Our only real competition for a signing would be the Dragons..who have been rejected more than my no limit American Express card..
We have no money