WWOS MOLE Terrell May

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
My point is you're panicking unnecessarily.
There's generally not a huge amount of player movement during the 8 week period for the following year anyway. Most of it is for the upcoming season.
Secondly there is alot more props coming thru for 2025 then there was before. And teams cannot keep them all. I can see guys like Matt Croker moving on as he will be lucky to see 6 first grade games a season.
Agreed, there is no point paying overs for props, and getting our cap bent out of shape for the future. We have been getting rid of the dead wood,fixing our cap and assembling better squad for the last few years,no point undoing that now for the sake fixing 1 position.We could have already signed Terrell, but we'd need to sign his brothers too . . .

Robdog111

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Agreed, there is no point paying overs for props, and getting our cap bent out of shape for the future. We have been getting rid of the dead wood,fixing our cap and assembling better squad for the last few years,no point undoing that now for the sake fixing 1 position.We could have already signed Terrell, but we'd need to sign his brothers too . . .
Yeah and there are plenty of good props coming through the NRL system for 2025 anyway.
I don't believe the Terrell May signing will occur though until the Luai and Manu deals have been done.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah and there are plenty of good props coming through the NRL system for 2025 anyway.
I don't believe the Terrell May signing will occur though until the Luai and Manu deals have been done.
The biggest impediment with Terrell is that he wants to play with his brothers.It could have already happened too. But there were issues that prevented that.

gbrussell

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Papa Joe is right. It’s all the perks they can offer on the side like Crank’s Uni degree, etc

They are the best in the business at it. They will meet on a golf course and go through the options to make up the value they are short from the salary cap wage.
I have heard from a reliable source as to what they get up to on the Golf Course.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
The biggest impediment with Terrell is that he wants to play with his brothers.It could have already happened too. But there were issues that prevented that.
If Manu wanting a shot at rugby is true... Then you'd have to think that it opens the door for Chooks to keep Terrell and sign Taylan off the Riff.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
He’s only going to Rugby for a year.
Correct but with roosters creative accounting and that coinciding with Tupou and JWH retiring, they would claim they'd still have enough to get Manu back

Robbothedestroyer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hopefully May and his brother from panthers are priority signings for 25. Supposedly have plenty of cap room and no one of note signed for 25.

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If Gus fails to get Terrell May he's f..king failed his mission in my eyes and not worth half the $ he's on. I'd bet we didn't even make Mam an offer. Gus seems to sit around waiting for people to call him (who want to play for the Dogs). Yes the desperate ones will reach out and say that. Not the not so desperate ones

Last edited:

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If Gus fails to get Terrell May he's f..king failed his mission in my eyes and not worth half the $ he's on. I'd bet we didn't even make Mam an offer. Gus seems to sit around waiting for people to call him (who want to play for the Dogs). Yes the desperate ones will reach out and say that. Not the not so desperate ones
Mam isn't someone we really needed, imo but someone like May we definitely need.

Robdog111

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
There's other forwards coming off contract then just Terrell May that have a heap of potential and will give just as good a service. If Manu resigns with Chooks I think Gus will be in prime position.
If he doesn't sign i still won't panic. There are still multiple great options coming thru.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Critta, kikau, fox, Mahoney, xerri and burton don’t really strike me as desperate or players struggling for clubs.