WWOS MOLE Terrell May

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hope the c..t stays behind Collins and Lenui (and hopefully others) and never starts a game for the next 3 years AND his minutes get reduced.

Cheating f..ks !

They might as well sign Lomax while they're at it. 800K for Dragons translates to 500k for them.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Look at what they did to Wong. Re-sign him for three years, start him for the first few games and now he hasn't even made their bench the last three weeks...
They did the same to Lachlan Lam years ago

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don't believe people think Leniu jumped to the roosters for money. I hear all the time from certain posters that in situations where players get a chance to improve their game and be in the hunt for premierships they move to the chooks for peanuts. And given that the Panthers are obviously shit, he wanted to go to the chooks.
/End sarcasm.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
In keeping with kennel tradition,it's about time we started trash talking May now . . . He is shit, and like the Bee Gees, those brothers will never play together again !

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don't believe people think Leniu jumped to the roosters for money. I hear all the time from certain posters that in situations where players get a chance to improve their game and be in the hunt for premierships they move to the chooks for peanuts. And given that the Panthers are obviously shit, he wanted to go to the chooks.
/End sarcasm.
He went to the chooks for an opportunity to start, but because he is a dumb dumb, May will be in front of him in the pecking order by the time he returns

Cujo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Look at what they did to Wong. Re-sign him for three years, start him for the first few games and now he hasn't even made their bench the last three weeks...
Really....i hadn't notice cuz i find it hard to watch the cocks play....I wonder if things are ok there or if he did something wong?

Last edited:

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Really....i hadn't notice cuz i find it hard to watch the cocks play....I wonder if things are ok there or if did he do something wong?
Haha. Who knows. I think Robinson plays games with players, promises them the world, gets them to re-sign then fucks them over.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Typical roosters week after he re signs drops to bench
I might be in the minority but I think his minutes will reduce as well. Spenny Leniu to come back in and Whyte too good for Reggie’s

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wasn't impressed by May on Friday night at all. Whyte looked much better. Signed til end of 26 unfortunately.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Wasn't impressed by May on Friday night at all. Whyte looked much better. Signed til end of 26 unfortunately.
Bro Whyte has a lot of potential. I thought he gave the roosters a lot of momentum coming off the bench. He’s way too good for reserve grade when Leniu gets back.

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bro Whyte has a lot of potential. I thought he gave the roosters a lot of momentum coming off the bench. He’s way too good for reserve grade when Leniu gets back.
Agree. If his manager is doing his job he should be sounding out the Roosters about an earlier release with at least 3 props ahead of him there

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Agree. If his manager is doing his job he should be sounding out the Roosters about an earlier release with at least 3 props ahead of him there
Well JWH retires at the end of the year so they probably see an opening there. Even off the bench he’ll still get game time.

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He just signed an extension, so no, he won't be asking for a release any time soon.
#@$% bet you he wasn't even on our radar. We could have made an offer to Tukupa-Ke Hau Tapuha from the Sharks also if we'd acted a bit sooner