Tenth anniversary salary cap scandal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Damn. I had totally wiped this from my memory, ohhh well, off to the Doctors again...... More electric shock treatment.
The war isn't over yet, the fans have had to endure so much in the last decade, including a wooden spoon.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I have the "17 Straight Wins" poster framed and hanging in my dining room. Looking at it this week was bittersweet.

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
What I remember thinking at the time is how lucky the other CEO's would have been feeling that it wasn't them who got busted cause if they had a whistleblower at their Clubs like we did then I'm sure at least 80% of Clubs would have been doing similar.

They should be thanking us for taking the fall.Anyway here we are bigger and better than ever.

Woods

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I have a signed and framed Jersey from that year hanging above my bed I just block out the cap every time i look at it.

mearsey

panania raised
Reaction score
I have the "17 Straight Wins" poster framed and hanging in my dining room. Looking at it this week was bittersweet.
\
I saw that framed poster myself and am kicking myself I didnt put a bid in , spewing

Guardog

You Dirty Dog
Reaction score
do you have a bulldog cave doggfather
I've got a 17 Straight Wins Poster in my Man / Bulldogs Cave. The glass got broken with some tomfoolery some years ago, but it has survived well.

Tha DoggFather

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
do you have a bulldog cave doggfather
A temporary one for now will be hopefully moving out soon (need a bigger house for all my Bulldogs stuff LOL). Sad thing is 3/4 of my stuff is in storage

Karat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
**** , I remember this day clearly....

was absolutely devestated

mearsey

panania raised
Reaction score
A temporary one for now will be hopefully moving out soon (need a bigger house for all my Bulldogs stuff LOL). Sad thing is 3/4 of my stuff is in storage
cool , I have saved some stuff over the years and want to do a Bulldog wall in our party room one day , we have an auction house up here called the Tender Centre which is like a big garage sale and they had that picture and a huge Steve Price tribute , should have bought them both

Status
Not open for further replies.