News Teams Tips Vs Parramatta Updated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
I can not believe it if CC does not select Xerri ????

He looked by far the best coming out of yardage with his metres and involvement. We need both him and Kiraz doing that .
Wilson for me will need to bide his time not Bronson . Let’s be honest Kiraz is a top top winger no need to play him at centre . Also think Salmon has won the lock position for now which is cringe . Hutchinson has also won the halfback spot ( tbh they all suck atm there ) .
Not sure why you think Kiraz is a top winger? He had a couple of good games and a lot of average games last year, as did most of the squad.
A centre he's not, he can't pass, but as a winger he lacks the pace of Wilson. Sure he tries hard, but do you get a FG spot for trying hard?

Reactions: CCC

Moey91

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not sure why you think Kiraz is a top winger? He had a couple of good games and a lot of average games last year, as did most of the squad.
A centre he's not, he can't pass, but as a winger he lacks the pace of Wilson. Sure he tries hard, but do you get a FG spot for trying hard?
He was literally leading the leaderboard until he got injured?

Hes a top winger, and to answer your question Perham never tried hard and was always selected lol

stevesonthebay

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
We may end up with enough props to allow King to play lock. I would like to see how he goes in his proper position.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Like last season they had pencilled in Perham at fullback prior to Christmas same with this season regarding some spots . Tracey will end up being our fullback this year I say but injury let him down, so it’s Taafe for now until he struggles and will get replaced .
Perham turned out to be a good prospect didn't he? [emoji23][emoji23]

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Team list Tuesday, are we expecting any surprises ?

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
1. Hoping Xerri is in centre's, I just think Kiraz is much better for us on the wing

2. Expect Faamausili to start at prop with King

3. Expect Hughes to start on bench but play big minutes

4. Liam Knight will be picked, we need big bodies and currently there's large drop off from King/Faamausili/Hughes to other forwards

5. Curran to start

That's my predictions, no inside knowledge, just what I think

J_B

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Only change I think will be xerri for kiraz

And maybe Curran to start , Salmon on the bench

Wearnze

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
At least it's not a year of having Flanno in the side
Yes and a few others.

I am just glad there are a few solid players fighting for positions this year. Regardless of the round 1 team, there will likely be changes for underperforming players if there are experienced players performing in reserve grades.

Status
Not open for further replies.