News Teams Tips Vs Parramatta Updated (Update)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Gus earmarks recruit’s return date; Shower mishap leaves Storm star in doubt — R1 Team Tips

Predicted Bulldogs team: 1. Blake Taaffe 2. Blake Wilson 3. Jacob Kiraz 4. Stephen Crichton 5. Josh Addo-Carr 6. Matt Burton 7. Drew Hutchison 8. Max King 9. Reed Mahoney 10. Liam Knight 11. Viliame Kikau 12. Jacob Preston 13. Josh Curran 14. Jaeman Salmon 15. Kurt Mann 16. Samuel Hughes 17. Poasa Faamausili

Team Tips: Connor Tracey won’t be seen for the Bulldogs first grade side until at least Round 3 (ankle). Bulldogs supremo Phil Gould said on X, that Tracey will return via the NSW Cup side in Round 2. According to The Daily Telegraph, Jacob Kiraz is looking like he’ll be fit for Round 1. It means Kiraz and new recruit Stephen Crichton will be the team’s centre pairing to start the season. After a strong pre-season, Bronson Xerri is unlucky to miss out. Blake Taaffe is set to wear the No.1, while Drew Hutchison will likely win the halfback spot over former Titan Toby Sexton.Josh Curran is a strong chance of playing in the No.13, with Jaeman Salmon playing as the utility off the bench. Sam Hughes and Kurt Mann also look a strong chance of starting on the bench, leaving one remaining spot. Poasa Faamausili was very impressive in the pre-season trials and will likely win the final bench spot while Kurtis Morrin is also in contention. Ryan Sutton is reportedly still batting a knee injury and won’t be fit to start the season.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Kiraz is no Centre Xerris should be there as Centre makes us stronger with Kiraz on the wing unfortunately Wilson should miss out.
Yeep, if Xerri is to live up to the hype he gotta start now and build, surely you want Kiraz defending over Quick zip Wilson.
On paper the Dogs can cause plenty of grief and gotta start the year by giving Parra a workover.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If any of this is true CC had chosen his side months ago. Trials were never changing a thing like last year

alic

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Think Kiraz will play centre . Silly silly if so .

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Also would prefer Xerri centre and Kiraz on the wing with Wilson back to Reggies.Having said that I reckon Killer can do a good job in the centres myself.
Hope Taaffe has quickly recovered from the dropsies last week, though we have limited options with Tracey out and Gus lying about him all summer(lol)

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gus earmarks recruit’s return date; Shower mishap leaves Storm star in doubt — R1 Team Tips

Predicted Bulldogs team: 1. Blake Taaffe 2. Blake Wilson 3. Jacob Kiraz 4. Stephen Crichton 5. Josh Addo-Carr 6. Matt Burton 7. Drew Hutchison 8. Max King 9. Reed Mahoney 10. Liam Knight 11. Viliame Kikau 12. Jacob Preston 13. Josh Curran 14. Jaeman Salmon 15. Kurt Mann 16. Samuel Hughes 17. Poasa Faamausili

Team Tips: Connor Tracey won’t be seen for the Bulldogs first grade side until at least Round 3 (ankle). Bulldogs supremo Phil Gould said on X, that Tracey will return via the NSW Cup side in Round 2. According to The Daily Telegraph, Jacob Kiraz is looking like he’ll be fit for Round 1. It means Kiraz and new recruit Stephen Crichton will be the team’s centre pairing to start the season. After a strong pre-season, Bronson Xerri is unlucky to miss out. Blake Taaffe is set to wear the No.1, while Drew Hutchison will likely win the halfback spot over former Titan Toby Sexton.Josh Curran is a strong chance of playing in the No.13, with Jaeman Salmon playing as the utility off the bench. Sam Hughes and Kurt Mann also look a strong chance of starting on the bench, leaving one remaining spot. Poasa Faamausili was very impressive in the pre-season trials and will likely win the final bench spot while Kurtis Morrin is also in contention. Ryan Sutton is reportedly still batting a knee injury and won’t be fit to start the season.
I dont know what the fuss of wanting Kiraz in the centers is, but if C C picks him there he is as stupid as a few of our posters, personally I'd rather Burton at centre and Hutch and sexton in the halves.

ATT

Kennel Established
Reaction score
In my opinion although would preffer Xerri in centres and Kiraz on wing if Taffe has a shocker again he has options with Kiraz able to drop back
With concussion these days you need players who can play multiple positions. Xerri is a Center only in my opinion

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Outside of his Debut game. Point me in the direction of another NRL game to watch, where he played centre and was any better than average?

I really hope he proves me wrong but Kiraz is a winger not a centre.
Agreed

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Outside of his Debut game. Point me in the direction of another NRL game to watch, where he played centre and was any better than average?

And he's not a fullback. He's not reliable under the high ball, I'd rather have him drop it out wide than in the middle.

He might be like Dylan Edwards who dropped a few early in his career but then became safe. Until then kiraz is on the wing

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

He didnt get that many reps in fg at center but he carved up in cup and showed what he was capable of at center even before he arrived at the dogs, He can easily play center, But im sure all the niff nuffs on here know better then the coaching staff.

ElMagicElMasri

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

easy - our big win vs parra in 2022

Named at wing but played centre inside Allan

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
He didnt get that many reps in fg at center but he carved up in cup and showed what he was capable of at center even before he arrived at the dogs, He can easily play center, But im sure all the niff nuffs on here know better then the coaching staff.
Alamoti was great in reserve grade too

Thanks for coming niff nuff

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Alamoti was great in reserve grade too

Thanks for coming niff nuff

What did alamoti do in reserve grade that he wasnt able to do in first grade? He showcased the same attributes in a first grade squad that was in shambles across the park, Also in an earlier stage of his development... Penrith will help him reach his potential even though his pace is something that cant be fixed.
Maybe youre confused and youre mixing up sg ball highlights with reserve grade the 2 are not the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.