Team vs Tigs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Both our halves are junk under Des's structures.

Ask yourself, how well would Mbye and Reynolds play under the team & structures set out at the Cowboys, Broncos & Sharks?

James Graham has been below par this season. His best game was under Bennett in the Allstars game. Bennetts clear instructions to Graham were, tuck the ball under and run straight and hard.
People will get a much better understanding when they see Graham playing under Bennett in the World Cup

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't know.
Things I do know:
Perret will play FB.
Trex will play.
Tolman will take a hit-up on the 4th.
We'll get tackled on the last.
Graham will play more 1st receiver than Reynolds and Mbye.
Morris will fail to pass to Rona, when tries are on.
Phillips will drop the ball.
Hasler is a cocksmoking fuckwit.
THAT'S TERRIFIC !!!!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Don't know.
Things I do know:
Perret will play FB.
Trex will play.
This is our official checklist and should be ticked off on Sunday lol

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
--

Just watched the injury report and it stated that Danny Fualalo will return THIS WEEK.

I guess he will have a run around in NSW Cup for atleast one week. Hopefully his fitness is okay and we should see him on the bench in first grade soon. This bloke will be in our lineup once his fitness is up to scratch

Fully Sik Drop kick

Abra Kebabra
Reaction score
Most teams on here have Stanley somewhere in the team. I cant figure out why. He usually gets hurt and plays similar to Lafai. Just as ineffective.
Why dont they give Rona a go in the centres and maybe Abbey or McInally on the wing.
Agreed! he's made of glass.. & its not like when he does play he scores a whole heap of tries for us

Cant believe he's still at the club... total waste of cap money. for depth we were better off with a player like Corey Thomson..

Fully Sik Drop kick

Abra Kebabra
Reaction score
Both our halves are junk under Des's structures.

Ask yourself, how well would Mbye and Reynolds play under the team & structures set out at the Cowboys, Broncos & Sharks?

James Graham has been below par this season. His best game was under Bennett in the Allstars game. Bennetts clear instructions to Graham were, tuck the ball under and run straight and hard.
People will get a much better understanding when they see Graham playing under Bennett in the World Cup
I agree with your assessment.. I can see both our halves showing off their attacking flair if they left our club and played under a different coach or for a different team.

GTOWN

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Don't know.
Things I do know:
Perret will play FB.
Trex will play.
Checklist?? more like a drinking game..... take a shot every time one of these happens.... drunk by halftime!!

Attachments

Minion

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Well, the reality is that we can all expect Des to name the same team as our last game, including the NRL's greatest under-achiever, Tony Williams.

Sam Perret will play fullback and on recent form will do a good job. Hopefully Holland is named so that we have a decent goal kicker. Hopefully Des instructs the forwards to put their heads down and run hard instead of two steps and then a soft offload to a stationary support. We also need to get off our line in defence . . . other teams are doing it to us and are winning off the back of it because they have read our "game plan" like a kindergarten book.

pupmichelle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Des's team will be

Perrett
Rona
Jmoz
Holland
Stanley
Reynolds
Mbye
Tolman
Lichaa
Graham
Dorothy
Jackson
Eastwood

Kasiano
Klemmer
Browne
RFM
Garvey (drop off)
L. Perrett (drop off)

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Williams playing again ffs will it ever end, what does this turd have to do to get dropped ffs.

Pavdogg

Waterboy
Reaction score
Is RFM injured or is Des being a retard playing turd-rex instead?

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Rumour being posted on other sites trex in nsw cup please be true

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
With trex confirmed out. Whats the team line up?

Id go.
8.tolman
9.lichaa
10.graham
11. Jacko
12. Eastwood
13. Lperret
14. Kas
15. Klem
16.rfm
17. Garvey

(tim brown is useless)
(Our 13 is a prop, shove him on to tackle and tire defence for 15 -20 mins then put on kas and klem)

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Spoke to Lloyd Perrett yesterday and he was very tight lipped about the teams make up for today. Who knows what Des will do but I am of the opinion Garvey, Klemmer,RFM and Browne will make up the bench.

Lloyd will be very underdone having played only 42 minutes of first grade footy and no Intrust for the last 8 or so rounds.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Spoke to Lloyd Perrett yesterday and he was very tight lipped about the teams make up for today. Who knows what Des will do but I am of the opinion Garvey, Klemmer,RFM and Browne will make up the bench.

Lloyd will be very underdone having played only 42 minutes of first grade footy and no Intrust for the last 8 or so rounds.
Id much rather RFM start over Eastwood...still can't understand why Des wants to start with 4 props on the field.

Status
Not open for further replies.