Not open for further replies.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I hope he proves us all wrong makes top 4 and a premiership. Can't see it at the moment.
Will be great and funny if we do. Oh the eggs on the faces in here. Are there enough chickens?

Last edited:

habibsta

Kennel Established
Reaction score
you dont watch the nsw cup do you?
Define watch NSW cup as in turn up to all home matches? and watch all I can on TV absolutely than yes I watch NSW cup. If your inferring that I am saying to pick Abbey read post again buddy Hasler will pick him purely based on the fact that he brought him here on a FG contract who the club is paying more than most of our outside backs. Halser will never allow himself to be proven wrong thus three years to learn she Rex isn't up to it and he is still trying to give him a chance.

I will tell you this Abbey was brought to play fullback this year thank god hoppa was a late pick up and is a des favourite otherwise you would see Abbey as the dogs number 1 doing what he is currently doing in NSW cup. Longterm 2-3 years make no mistake he will be an absolute gun of a player he is only 18 can still play 20's for three more years he will be special but it will take years of development both MENTALLY and Physcially to reach potential

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
T Phillips having a shocking start for Fiji

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Tigers have flogged us before with a nsw cup team in 2014. Pressure would already be on Des, if we lose these next 3 Sunday games the club will look like fools for agreeing to Hoppas terms.
The Tigers will be missing Tedesco ( one of their best) but according to their website they might have Woods, Grant and Ballin available, but a bit of match fitness would be lacking. If Farrah plays our chances increase dramatically. We always have a problem with them, no matter how poorly they are performing and I reckon that this game will be no exception.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Surely RFM gets a start?

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't mind seeing:

1. Kerrod Holland
2. Curtis Rona
3. Josh Morris
4. Chase Stanley (hopefully fit)
5. Sam Perrett
6. Josh Reynolds
7. Moses Mbye
8. David Klemmer
9. Michael Lichaa
10. James Graham (c)
11. Josh Jackson
12. Raymond Faitala-Mariner
13. Greg Eastwood

14. Sam Kasiano
15. Tim Browne
16. Aiden Tolman
17. Craig Garvey

If Stanley isn't fit then its Perrett (full back) Holland and Phillips )right centre & right wing)

I'd love to see Klemmer in the starting line up and I think Faitala-Mariner could be a goer as he has size and pace and T-Rex would look good cutting up the oranges

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
My guess is

1. Perrett
2. Rona
3. Morris
4. Holland
5. Stanley
100% correct Des is as predictable as the sun coming up tomorrow......I also predict Stanley will be injured before half time

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
100% correct Des is as predictable as the sun coming up tomorrow......I also predict Stanley will be injured before half time
I say by the 30th minute. I like stanely and feel bad for joking about his situation, but he is glass

doggiez03

Waterboy
Reaction score
Mariner is finally someone who can spark our attack. Constantly looking for offloads and knows when to hold onto the ball.

Pavdogg

Waterboy
Reaction score
I totally in agreement with the people on here saying Tolman and Graham are similar (reliable /no frills hitups/ reliable defenders) and also Kasiano and Klemmer are similar ( tackle busting/X factor impact players). So have one of each always on the field. T-rex is a powder puff who just makes it on the bench and if he comes on and just misses tackles/ silly errors, he doesn't make my side again this year.
1. Perrett
2. Rona
3. Holland
4. Morris (Switch Jmoz to help Stanley in defence and then Rona will get more ball from Holland)
5. Stanley
6. JR
7. Mbye
8. Graham
9. Lichaa (to play first 30 mins of each half)
10. Klemmer
11. RFM (on Mbyes side so he can pop offloads to him and JMoz)
12. Jackson
13. Beast
14. Dogzilla
15. Tolman (comes on for Beastwood after 15mins)
16. She-rex (or play Tim Browne and make rex play properly in NSW cup/ actually force his way back in the side)
17. Garvey
Fuck Des, let me be coach for one week - I promise you a win against Tigs with this line up and if Mbye/JR gets the ball on the 4th tackle instead of Toilman. No more shitty uncontested bombs from our halves either. Change to chips, kicks to the corner or grubbers for repeat sets. With these minor changes, we dominate!

DaPingPongKing

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Havent we said every NSW cup player is shit, and then they come into FG and kill it? I thought we agreed NSW cup is not a good measuring stick

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Would love this team to run out.

Holland
Rona
Morris
Stanley
Perret
Mbye
Chisholm
Klemmer
Garvey
Graham
Jackson
RFM
Tolman

Kasiano
Eastwood
Browne
Lichaa

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I was about to say what on earth are you peeps all putting Perrett at FB for, right bloody sunday games.

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
Mariner is finally someone who can spark our attack. Constantly looking for offloads and knows when to hold onto the ball.
Constantly looking for offloads in our team is like constantly looking for a root in Kings Cross after lockout. There's never anyone there when you need them

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Most teams on here have Stanley somewhere in the team. I cant figure out why. He usually gets hurt and plays similar to Lafai. Just as ineffective.
Why dont they give Rona a go in the centres and maybe Abbey or McInally on the wing.

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I watched Abbey on the weekend and also a few weeks ago in NSW cup, he is a long long long way away from first grade, and he is no where near as good as RTS as a lot of ppl had said before he left the warriors.

Status
Not open for further replies.