News Team Tips Vs Broncos

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Team Tips: Prop Ryan Sutton has been cleared of serious unjury but is unlikely to take the field in Round 20. According to the SMH, gun backrower Viliame Kikau could make a timely return after suffering a training pectoral injury leading in to Round 7. Kikau remains a slight chance of taking the field this week and could join the side off the bench to ease back in to first grade football, with Tevita Pangai Junior taking Sutton’s spot in the front row. Kikau’s return comes as a huge boost for the Bulldogs, with his initial return date scheduled for Round 22.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Adam Reynolds masterclass destroys any hope we have. Broncos 13+ easily.

Better forwards (Even with their injuries) and far better backline (Even without Walsh).

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Adam Reynolds masterclass destroys any hope we have. Broncos 13+ easily.

Better forwards (Even with their injuries) and far better backline (Even without Walsh).
Simple as if Reynolds brings his pin point kicking game in culmination to there middles beating ours even without Haas and others it’s an easy win. The passing mark is leaking anything less then 40 and scoring a couple tries though there is the unlikely scenario where we mount some points early only way I see us with a chance. Cant get belted at Belmore, an ugly trip to Penrith follows Ciraldo knows that hope he has a plan in place.

Dogs Of War

On the Warpath
Reaction score
I have a tip ... Broncos 13+ .... need to recover my losses from last week when I was on Rabbits 13+!
Broncos's will have a few backing up from Origin. I'm hoping we keep it close. Though the defence would need to improve a lot.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Winnable game gents, hopefully we’re locked in mentally and out on a show.

mikey

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Simple as if Reynolds brings his pin point kicking game in culmination to there middles beating ours even without Haas and others it’s an easy win. The passing mark is leaking anything less then 40 and scoring a couple tries though there is the unlikely scenario where we mount some points early only way I see us with a chance. Cant get belted at Belmore, an ugly trip to Penrith follows Ciraldo knows that hope he has a plan in place.
Like when was the last time we won at belmore?
That long ago I can’t even remember.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Like when was the last time we won at belmore?
That long ago I can’t even remember.
This year when we played the Tigers. Before that I think we'd only won once maybe outside of the initial Back To Belmore game against the Storm when we smashed them..