News Team Tips Bulldogs team vs Parramatta

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Don’t want to sets wasted, that Burton kick was a momentum changer early on. Flanagan puts in some pointless kicks he isn’t capable of executing. Don’t beat ourselves with errors/discipline we can get at Parra. Mahoney will be up for it, and defensively I’m much more confident under Ciraldo. 8 point win IMO.

S.B.W_Jnr

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Team tips: Cameron Ciraldo is another head coach who will receive a major boost with two key players due to return. Viliame Kikau (head knock) and Tevita Pangai Junior (calf) are set to be named, with Kikau taking Corey Waddell’s backrow spot and Pangai Junior likely starting off the bench in place of Kurtis Morrin. Between the two returning players, they take up a reportedly $1.55 million of the club’s salary cap and are big inclusions for the Canterbury-Bankstown team. Meanwhile, Jayden Okunbor and Raymond Faitala-Mariner also return from suspension and a head knock respectively. Faitala-Mariner will take his place in the No.13 jersey, with Harrison Edwards moving back to the bench, taking Samuel Hughes place while Okunbor will likely replace Jackson Topine.
I think Samual Hughes should be in the 17 against parra.

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If we cannot pump Parramatta with returning forwards I’ll be upset.
I’m hoping we win v parra and titans can beat the broncos.
Then we are 2 points off comp leaders.
It’s good to dream

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
I think Burns is the safer option.
Burns is the safe option I agree, but Declan Casey has been playing well in NSW Cup, has played FG before and for mine is a more like for like option to replace JAC.
A word of warning.
I believe it was last year. We had been underwhelming for a few matches, with injuries not helping. I recall that the Kennel was upbeat going into the next match, I can't recall if it was v Souths or Eels, BECAUSE we were welcoming back Thompson and TPJ from injury. THEY will make a difference to our underwhelming forwards we felt. The team lost their comeback match 42-6 or something just as beastly. Let not history repeat.
The Eels were flat tonight. No linespeed in D and hit ups were vanilla with no support or offloads. If we turn up, we can roll them. Just don't expect miracles, esp from TPJ who can't be fit and obviously not match toughened. Kikks and RFM should be good additions to our pack though.
Go Dogs

dawso047

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
14. KO
15. Waddell
16. TPJ
17. Hughes/Morrin

Might be a risk having both TPJ and Hughes on the bench, TPJ first game of the season and Hughes has only played 10 minutes of NRL and about 28 minutes of NSW Cup in about 12 months.

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I want a big fuck off bench.

14. Okunbor
15. RFM
16. TPJ
17. Hughes
Biggest bench we've had in ages. TPJ will suprise and have a good game for me and Hughes deserves a spot. More impact and size win the ruck and the points will come. Your favourite Burton to have a big game.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I was 99% sure and told ciraldo was going with burns on the wing but after watching todays tigpies and parra scum game I think Skelton would demolish Hayze dunster. It would be a friendlier opponent to ease Skelton into fg
Both junior tapua and asi kepoa made dunster look second rate.

be bold and unleash skelton

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Or go
Averillo left wing
Kiraz right centre and Skelton vs sivo
Wow

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If we cannot pump Parramatta with returning forwards I’ll be upset.
I’m hoping we win v parra and titans can beat the broncos.
Then we are 2 points off comp leaders.
It’s good to dream
Its not much of a dream, its very possible.

That FA against Souffs done us hard though considering how close the comp is.

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don’t want to sets wasted, that Burton kick was a momentum changer early on. Flanagan puts in some pointless kicks he isn’t capable of executing. Don’t beat ourselves with errors/discipline we can get at Parra. Mahoney will be up for it, and defensively I’m much more confident under Ciraldo. 8 point win IMO.
I think if Flanagan is average again then olopau comes in very soon, killed it Friday. Heaps of tackle bust and great defender but he is good for a penalty. Will be interesting