Team of Photographers deployed by Telegraph to ambush the Dogs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Mmm, interesting

http://www.lawstuff.org.au/nsw_law/topics/privacy

What is privacy and why is it important?
In our modern society and especially among the younger generations, privacy issues arise almost everyday. For example, issues can arise when you’re using Facebook, or when you are shopping with a credit card, doing online banking or using your mobile phone.

It’s important to be vigilant about protecting your own personal privacy, while ensuring you do not encroach on the privacy of others. Each state and territory in Australia has a number of laws which help its citizens to protect their privacy and ensure everyone is kept safe.

Privacy issues have become more prevalent with the growth and use of technology in our everyday life. Even sharing the most basic information about yourself online, like your name and birth date, can put your privacy at risk. In addition, distributing illicit photos of others, even just as a joke, can be a very serious crime in Australia.

5 What to do if someone has taken a photo/video of you doing something private

The law

In NSW, it is against the law to take a photo or video of a person engaged in a private act without their consent. This may include taking photos or video of others engaging in sexual activities, in a state of undress, or using a bathroom, shower or changing room. It is also illegal to photograph or film a person’s private parts under a skirt or down a blouse (whether or not covered by underwear), without consent. Penalties for these crimes can range from a fine to a maximum of 5 years in prison, depending on the circumstances. In NSW it is also illegal to create, or possess images or videos of children who appear to be the victims of torture, cruelty or physical abuse or engaging in sexual activity or send these images or videos to others. In NSW, a child is considered anyone under the age of 16. This crime carries a possible maximum sentence of 10 years in prison.

It is also a crime to use the internet to record someone or share images or videos of that person without their permission if the material shared would be regarded as harassing or offensive. This crime carries a possible maximum penalty of 3 years in prison.
For a more detailed description of the laws relevant to sharing sexual photos of someone please see our Sexting page. It is really important to note that the law does not distinguish between people in relationships and those who are not. So if you are dating someone who is considered a child, possessing sexual material of your girlfriend/boyfriend is still a crime.

Publishing an image of someone doing something private could also be considered defamation. See information under the heading “Revealing secret information about you”.

9 Spreading false or damaging information about you

If a person reveals information about you to another person or a group of people, and that information would cause others to think less of you, this may be considered defamation and could be against the law. For more information about this, see our Defamation page.
Send that to the dogs asap. That would be useful for them.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
He used to work there in a managerial position and he is no good. Put a lot of printers on the scrap-heap.
since then he became the enemy of news corp and they were out to get him, like if he went on holiday they ran a story about it

as in lazy noad has the audacity to go on holiday

Guard Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
News Corp are filth. The DT is the worst paper in the country. You cannot read anything they publish and believe that an event or story is anything like it is.

I think a lot of dogs fans would love the opportunity to put a few on the chin on the filth journo and photographer that were involved. I know i would
Would be fun to kidnap the c#nt and remove his master hand. Or would that be excessive??

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
That's messed up.
There is nothing too low or unscrupulous they won't do to get a story and be buggered anybody who gets in the way of selling one newspaper and protecting their bonuses.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

sideswip

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Really ... LOL well he should be all over this story then

MattyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Let's face it, the club will bend over and take it. More worried about their reputation than some perverts taking spy photos.
I agree, it sucks, but it will be a pain to fight it so they will take it on the chin i think

A

Alexander the Great

JACK HOUGHTON, Gold Coast Bulletin
September 2, 2014 12:00am
STANDING in the shower provides a rare moment of solitude from my fellow housemates.

The feeling, however, is rudely interrupted by the slow, screeching movements of a camera, controlled from a room filled with keen observers.

Eventually, two bikini-clad women and a guy with gladiator-like abs come flying through the door, completely unaware they have just shattered my field of personal space.

Gold Coast Bulletin reporter Jack Houghton checks out the Big Brother house
1 of 11

Houghton in the hot tub
2 of 11

Houghton contemplates what it’d be like
3 of 11
Houghton makes himself at home
4 of 11

Gold Coast Bulletin reporter Jack Houghton is glad he showered in his boardshorts
"Standing awkwardly in boardshorts, it was then I realised any claim I had to privacy was now void."

For the next 20-odd hours we were merely lab rats participating in one of the most daunting social experiments in existence.

Welcome to the Big Brother house, home for the controversial reality TV show watched by more than 2.1 million people in the country every year.

Houghton was one of 12 strangers invited on the Big Brother Gold Coast house for a test run
Producers invited 12 strangers to test the program for flaws and to have a closer look at potential contestants.

This year’s housemates eat, sleep and vote in pairs.

My fate was tied to a middle-aged woman named Susie who attempted to strike up a series of conversations about her children and, awkwardly, the decision she made not to marry her long-time partner.

Heavy-handed producers shoved us into the house two at a time until we were all sitting in a bizarre pink room filled with beds.

Houghton joins in the Big Brother bonding session with his 11 other ‘guinea pigs’
Within an hour, people began to shed their protective social layers and offered insights into their private lives.

One woman with bright red hair and an authoritative voice spoke triumphantly about the time she touched a ghost, while a man in his 30s gave a stirring speech about his ongoing battle with inner demons.

Houghton takes some time out
The more cutthroat “contestants” quickly formed alliances and within hours, the majority of housemates had decided to vote off a charismatic Russian named Vladimir.

The conflict was driven by the decision to fill this year’s house with heaps of small rooms and corners to give housemates more places to scheme.

Even though we were competing, we were forced to work together.

Big Brother issued us challenges, and if we failed, he promised to feed us only celery.

By the next morning, the experience had made us closer as a team and stronger as individuals.

While I never thought I could spend three months in the house, at least now I know I can shower in even the most Orwellian living conditions.

Hulk76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Why doesn't our club hire detectives to dig up shit on these ass clowns and also follow them around 24/7 and get photos of them slipping up in someway? It's not hard, and we do have the money to do it.

A

Alexander the Great

Why doesn't our club hire detectives to dig up shit on these ass clowns and also follow them around 24/7 and get photos of them slipping up in someway? It's not hard, and we do have the money to do it.
Exactly my thoughts... GoFundMe page and we do a public poll and they can choose the Journo who gets harrassed/stalked for a few weeks.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Rothfeild got caught accepting money and hookers from a convicted criminal and nothing happened to him! These scumbags are untouchable.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Rothfeild got caught accepting money and hookers from a convicted criminal and nothing happened to him! These scumbags are untouchable.
I don't know about that... he ran to Sky News crying claiming he was receiving death threats and people were trying to dox him.

Reality was that the stupid **** published all his personal details on his own web blog many moons ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.