Team of Photographers deployed by Telegraph to ambush the Dogs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Why doesn't our club hire detectives to dig up shit on these ass clowns and also follow them around 24/7 and get photos of them slipping up in someway? It's not hard, and we do have the money to do it.
Why doesnt someone smarter than me, make a complaint to the Press Council. They are supposed to uphold standards in journalism.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
bring back noad, he knew how to handle this newspaper
He used to work there in a managerial position and he is no good. Put a lot of printers on the scrap-heap.
He was unreal.
Make no mistake, news limited went so hard at us over coffs because noad was our CEO, and he handled it with aplomb. He closed ranks, denied media access and built the siege mentality that delivered us a premiership.
A real leader.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
He was unreal.
Make no mistake, news limited went so hard at us over coffs because noad was our CEO, and he handled it with aplomb. He closed ranks, denied media access and built the siege mentality that delivered us a premiership.
A real leader.
Noad was a clueless News limited stooge planted by the NRL everything you said he did there was actually the work of Folkesy!

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Noad was a clueless News limited stooge planted by the NRL everything you said he did there was actually the work of Folkesy!
Bullshit.
He was ex news, and News hated him.
Remember postcard stories, when he was away, the man head Wilson Olympic committee stories.
Some can’t see past the fact that he used to work to NL, but he was no stooge. Oh, and folksey loved him, this I know for a fact.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I really hope rothfield gets hit by a fucking bus

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.