Official Team List Round 23 v Eels + Match Discussion

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
A mate of mines son bet on all 8 games with margins he needed bulldogs to win 13+ to win $42,000 but the idiot cashed out just before the game for $80
I’d say he’s made it sound worse than it actually was. I know we weren’t expected to win that game but surely if he’d cashed out with 7 Legs correct he’d get more than $80 for a cash out. It’s a massive difference. Doesn’t add up.

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounds very much like Thommo and TPJ will come into the side from late mail reports.

Patolo and Stimson will drop out.

As I previously mentioned Moses is highly unlikely to play this week as he’d hinted after being interviewed last weeks thrashing he was asked when he expected to be back, he said hopefully in 2 weeks.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Sounds very much like Thommo and TPJ will come into the side from late mail reports.

Patolo and Stimson will drop out.

As I previously mentioned Moses is highly unlikely to play this week as he’d hinted after being interviewed last weeks thrashing he was asked when he expected to be back, he said hopefully in 2 weeks.
I'd keep Homer and drop ZDK.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Eels are due to be good and we were pisspoor last week, also think it might be a battle to beat these bastards :(

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Im sure he is, it's just that he's been out for so long, that I worry his match fitness might not be up there.
yeh if we can get 2 good stints of 15 or 20 that would do him

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think we’ll give a good account of ourselves. Dry track will help. Tipping a high scoring game.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
3 weeks ago I say we are a good chance, not sure what's happened but a few steps backwards again.

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did yous see? Baz signed with the Eels 2 year deal as an assistant.
Hope he’s fast tracked into their last 3 games of the season, they’re season is dependent on it.:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Funny hearing Brad Arthur talk about how good he’ll be for them by basing his thoughts solely on what he did at Penrith.

Newsflash for you Brad you might want to check his record at Manly and the Bulldogs. I know you’ve been busy working on making the Eels a powerhouse over the last 10 years so understand you may have missed a few things in that time.

Oh and by the way Penrith had Ivan Cleary as their head coach and Cameron Ciraldo as their assistant coach. Think they had a tad more input into the Panthers success than TBaz did.

As bad as it has been for us just think how bad it is for Eels fans. No flag since ‘86. A coach who has failed for 10 years! Yet they still persevere with him and now TBaz for 2 years. You can forget about them come the finals over the next 2 years.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Parramatta Eels v Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs
Sat August 20 2022, 3:00pm
at CommBank Stadium, Parramatta
Lands of the Burramattagal people

Referees: Ashley Klein;Sideline Officials: Chris Sutton, Kasey Badger;Video Referees: Adam Gee;

Parramatta Eels

1. Clinton Gutherson 2. Maika Sivo 3. Viliami Penisini 4. Tom Opacic 5. Waqa Blake 6. Dylan Brown 7. Mitchell Moses 8. Reagan Campbell-Gillard 9. Reed Mahoney 10. Junior Paulo 11. Shaun Lane 12. Isaiah Papali'i 13. Ryan Matterson

14. Ofahiki Ogden 15. Bryce Cartwright 16. Oregon Kaufusi 17. Marata Niukore

19. Bailey Simonsson 20. Jakob Arthur

Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs

1. Jake Averillo 2. Jacob Kiraz 3. Aaron Schoupp 4. Braidon Burns 5. Josh Addo-Carr 6. Matt Burton 7. Kyle Flanagan 8. Max King 9. Jeremy Marshall-King 10. Paul Vaughan 11. Harrison Edwards 12. Raymond Faitala-Mariner 13. Josh Jackson

14. Zach Dockar-Clay 15. Joe Stimson 22. Luke Thompson 23. Tevita Pangai Junior

17. Chris Patolo 19. Declan Casey

ElMagicElMasri

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Thompson and TPJ officially into the side. I wonder what our pack rotation will look like. Anyone know?

8. King
9. JMK
10. Vaughan
11. Edwards
12. RFM
13. Jackson

14. ZDC
15. Stimson
22. TPJ
23. Thompson

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Luke Thompson & Tevita Pangai Junior back in the team which is good but how is Harrison Edwards starting ahead of Jackson Topine?

Dyms17

Waterboy
Reaction score
TPJ to start with Jackson moved to the edge?
The way he started against the Eels last time went a long way to the win.