Official Team List Round 23 v Eels + Match Discussion

jordansaba

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
can harrison edwards fuck off. just his name is starting to piss me off, he made 1 run cool bro

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's going to be fun watching people on here moan about Ciraldo's selections next year. [emoji23][emoji23]

Alex Hunter

Dog4Life
Reaction score
Late Mail: Enforcers Luke Thompson (concussion) and Tevita Pangai Jr (personal leave) move into the 17 with Jackson Topine making way and Chris Patolo moving to the reserves.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Penis-ini, Moses and Mahoney should be the targets in attack.
Penis-ini is right up there in terms of try causes and line break causes and his tackle efficiency is not he best.
Mahoney is good for some ruck interference, send some big boppers over the top of him he will hang on for the penalty.
Moses also doesn't like traffic and is also good for a quick ptb and an error if you can pressure his kicking game.

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I reckon the first 20 mins will decide our fate. If we can roll over them and jag a try or 2 early its game on but if Parra come out and score early it could be a very long afternoon...
Always the way when playing the Eels. We did that early this year and they capitulated and have been doing same when we beat them of many years.

Key is they have home ground advantage and that unfortunately is where the referee will have a big influence on the game.

Klein is likely to bury us.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
he will come off the bench
I'll flip out if Edwards starts, don't have a clue how he's in the team right now nevermind actually starting on an edge and playing big minutes.

Need size in the middle so start TPJ again and push Jackson to the edge with Edwards bench. Jackson can shift tight later in the game with Edwards replacing him on the edge or just straight up use Edwards as a middle where he has been used in NSW cup and keep Jackson on the right edge for 80.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I'll flip out if Edwards starts, don't have a clue how he's in the team right now nevermind actually starting on an edge and playing big minutes.

Need size in the middle so start TPJ again and push Jackson to the edge with Edwards bench. Jackson can shift tight later in the game with Edwards replacing him on the edge or just straight up use Edwards as a middle where he has been used in NSW cup and keep Jackson on the right edge for 80.
yep thats the way i see it, he wont play big minutes

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
No idea how Edwards and burns keep getting picked

T-Rocket

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Edwards seems like a tackling bot. Considering defence is where we struggle the most I’d say that’s why he’s gotten the nod over Topine. I’d prefer Topine play as I believe he offers more.