Official Team List Round 20 v Knights + Match Discussion

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
Hope we see some better defence today. Get TPJ early ball.

UP THE DOGGSSS

Dogs by 16

Daustin

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hoping averillo makes a big difference to our attack we missed him last week. Danger game for sure, these are the ones we always seem to lose

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Im nervous as fuck. I was last week and the week before but Newcastle’s forward pack just scares me that we will get rolled…

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Flanagan about the attack under Potter: ‘The shackles are off’. If anyone believes that the players (except for Jackson lol) miss or believe Baz was underdone and want to leave because of it just ain’t right.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Flanagan about the attack under Potter: ‘The shackles are off’. If anyone believes that the players (except for Jackson lol) miss or believe Baz was underdone and want to leave because of it just ain’t right.
Jackson's not going to say a bad word about anyone, that's just how his is. I doubt he actually believes Baz is a good coach.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Clifford playing concerns me. Kid can play when he's on, slot better than Clune. Wish Dom Young wasn't playing either.

Northern Beaches dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its all well and good to play with the shackles off, but that is high risk.

The question is, when you make mistakes playing this shackle free footy, can you defend the mistakes.....especially against the good teams.
Thats what separates the good and bad teams.
Anyone can go and throw the ball around, but defending your errors is a completely different story

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Clifford playing concerns me. Kid can play when he's on, slot better than Clune. Wish Dom Young wasn't playing either.
My concern is their forwards, they have a pretty decent pack and it will be hard for us to play expansive footy,if they dominate us in the middle

Snowmann

Party Rocker
Reaction score
I love the way Potts conducts himself, he seems like a coach’s coach.

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Saying it how it is, love that no bullshit approach from the big man.

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bit nervous about this this game, it’s expected that we win especially with Ponga out. I hope the dogs go into this game respecting the opposition.