Official Team List Round 19 v Titans + Match Discussion

vegny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
62 pts in last 2 games but they have scored 64. Lol

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He does some good things and when he's on he's on but he isn't anywhere near consistent enough to justify his salary. King and Vaughan have offered so much more than him this season and they're probably earning less than him combined.
Different players bro. We need the hard-working metre eating forwards then we need crazy eyes TPJ too. King and Vaughan have been awesome though

dogzofwar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If Trent Barret said he quit because he had no answers, I’d say there will be a line through his name ever coaching again..
Few issues with defence, just hard imagining what our season would have looked like if Barret didn’t try to make players play the way he wanted to instead of playing to their strengths, such a different looking team!!
Barrett needs to uppercut himself a few times

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
TPJ is not the roll your sleeves up player. He does the alpha shit, the big hit, the class offload and the strong carry....he was the only player who turned up to belmore on that day off earlier in the year too.
Yep, pair him up with a front row of Vaughan and King and you've got a great middle

Vaughan will be a big loss for us, there's no way Thompson replicates what Vaughan brings

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yep, pair him up with a front row of Vaughan and King and you've got a great middle

Vaughan will be a big loss for us, there's no way Thompson replicates what Vaughan brings
Vaughan is a class prop. Thommo is a waste of time. I have been surprised with King, he has had a great year. Strong runs and good offloads too

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Different players bro. We need the hard-working metre eating forwards then we need crazy eyes TPJ too. King and Vaughan have been awesome though
I'm not denying that and did want us to sign him but i just don't think he's providing much value for money. Poor King is going to be worked to death next season with Vaughan gone.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm not denying that and did want us to sign him but i just don't think he's providing much value for money. Poor King is going to be worked to death next season with Vaughan gone.
We need Patolo to step up and we need to get a good replacement for Thommo.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
We played great for 38 mins
Unhappy with the second half and letting in 26 points and kick defenc, 42 missed tackles

Take the dub but fk we make it harder than it needs to be