Official Team List Round 16 v Sharks + Match Discussion

Isaac

Kennel Established
Reaction score
A tough game today. The weather is horrible. Anyones game. Expecting a lot of errors, it’s up to Hynes or Burton’s kicking to win the game

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I think the conditions hurt us more than the Sharks, can't really move the ball through the forwards and push up as hard as we have in recent weeks. Sharks do like to swing from edge to edge but if they play smarter they probably have the advantage with them having more powerful ball runners on through the middle and on the edges.

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
I reckon we'll be competitive for most of it but I can see the sharks power through us tbh.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Have to watch our offloads in the wet

dhoo8450

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can never remember how the matchups in the backs work. Who will be defending JAC from the Sharks?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I reckon we'll be competitive for most of it but I can see the sharks power through us tbh.
The bye also came a the wrong time, feel like we could be a bit flat and if we make a couple of back to back errors we know might not recover. Burtons boot and our back 3 are probably what decide the game.

Doggy71

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
They will try and punch holes through our middle 3rd and Brailey will try and carve us up with quick play the balls,but if our boys kick well and turn em around,get them playing out of their own end I think we may be able to finish them off late in the game. I hope so anyway.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
moylan and hynes aren’t kicking it into orbit though
Casey has some absolutely shocking hands on him at times, Averillo still not great and JAC has been a bit inconsistent this season with bombs. Sharks wingers aren't amazing either though, especially Katoa.

dhoo8450

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fuck I wish you could place a bet on a particular player making a mistake. I feel like Burton is surely gonna terrorize Kennedy lol

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
They will try and punch holes through our middle 3rd and Brailey will try and carve us up with quick play the balls,but if our boys kick well and turn em around,get them playing out of their own end I think we may be able to finish them off late in the game. I hope so anyway.
The team that plays to conditions and makes less mistakes is almost certainly going to win. Field position is where it is at.

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Casey has some absolutely shocking hands on him at times, Averillo still not great and JAC has been a bit inconsistent this season with bombs. Sharks wingers aren't amazing either though, especially Katoa.
yeah agreed. mulitalo will have a field day matching up against casey no doubt