Reaction score
Who is a better wet weather team ?

Surely Burtons left boot gets us home especially kicking for yardage

ElMagicElMasri

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Bad feeling about today, think Burton has an off one after being up for a month or so

Can see avo and Casey having a tough night under the high ball as well

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Bad feeling about today, think Burton has an off one after being up for a month or so

It’s extremely rare for us to be consistent in consecutive weeks, let alone 3 weeks. I’m just hoping there fired up, knowing the bye is next week.

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Why would he be off? His confidence would be through the roof so he should be on today. Plus this is his last game before SOO3 so he needs a big game to retain his spot (since we know Shitler has no loyalty).

fiordog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, game day. Really looking forward to this one. Pity about the weather, our defence has been pretty rock solid lately though. Burtons boot will be pivotal in the conditions, could be the difference. First try tossing up JMK or the fox
You reckon Sharks are susceptible to a dummy half dive over try? I think their team has more discipline around the ruck

Dawain87

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sharks bench looking shit now since the wet weather has arrived. Will be a slugfest in the middle.
Reckon Conor Tracey comes in on the bench for one of their forwards in last minute change.

if it was a dry track I think the Sharkies get us but now it’s raining I feel our chances are better as there will a lot of adlib footy today due to errors and drop balls.

Snowmann

Party Rocker
Reaction score
Still recovering from Covid, Gold family tickets (4) available for Sharks game. PM me if interested.

I’m Bummed out.
BUMP.

Offer still open, hate to waste Gold Family tickets.

PM me for the tickets.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Sharks bench looking shit now since the wet weather has arrived. Will be a slugfest in the middle.
Reckon Conor Tracey comes in on the bench for one of their forwards in last minute change.

if it was a dry track I think the Sharkies get us but now it’s raining I feel our chances are better as there will a lot of adlib footy today due to errors and drop balls.
Fifita coming in on a wet track he will be gone after 1 hit up. Morrin will run rings around him.