Official Team List Round 16 v Sharks + Match Discussion

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Canterbury interim coach Mick Potter has contracted Covid and will miss Saturday’s big match against Cronulla.
Potter entered isolation on Wednesday morning.

His absence is a blow to a rejuvenated Bulldogs side which has won successive games.

Potter will coach via phone with assistants David Furner and Craig Sandercock to take over as co-coaches at CommBank Stadium.

“I have tested positive,” Potter said. “I will be on the phone coaching from home and watching it on television.

“I’m a little under the weather. I’m 60-40 good. I’m a little raspy in the throat and have a little headache, but that’s all.

“It’s nothing that can’t be managed.”

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Is this the huge blow headline I couldn't open? Phewww thought it was TPJ or Burton....

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Not sure how this changes a great deal, obviously it sucks for Potter given what he's done for a team since he took over but it'll still be his gameplan and he's still in touch with the coaching staff.

This game is going to be tough either way

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I was hoping to see him announce a new extension.. I really hope he sticks with us but I am certainly not sure he will.. maybe I should just relax.
I think it's somewhere near a 90% chance he'll extend. The club and fan base will be shocked if he didn't.