Official Team List Round 15 v Tigers + Match Discussion

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Defense is really what I’m looking for this Sunday. We’re scoring points now and our attack looks a hell of a lot better however we gotta keep up the attitude in defense. We get the hard work done in defense and our attack flourishes.

26-10/6 for me no excuse to not score a few against these lot.

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
don’t worry he’s a serial ball hog as long as we contain him and he’s coming off knee recon doubt he will be 100%
just get tevita to hit him in a legs tackle. he'll be out for another 8 months

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah but that was when we still had supercoach Trent. We scored a measly 4 and 6 vs. Canberra and Newcastle! Just incomprehensible tbh. Potter, with only a few days to do anything, was in the job for the Tigers match, where we lost but scored some points (22). With several weeks now getting to know the players etc. I will be disappointed in anything but a win over them, this time around.
not just a win, a solid win. if we can beat parramatta by 30, we should be able to beat the waste tigers by 30 and start fixing our for and against

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dogs favourites going into this game. Bookies writing off Tigers.

Can't remember last time we went into a game as favourites.

Bulldogs: $1.80
West Tigers: $2.00
the game against a depleted canberra round 9 this year where we got pumped. odds were the same as now but squared up prior to kick off

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
When was the last time we won back to back? Would be awesome to get the win against the tigers . Come on dogs , you have got this. I hope they turn up again to play some footy
last round against waste tigers last season 38-0, first round this season against cows 6-4. if you ignore the 8 months in between, thats a back to back win :tearsofjoy:

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Don't forget Waddell doing an Oscar performance dive to deny Parra's first try & then Averillo's interception try to deny Parra a second try was a huge turnaround. Dogs have never been that lucky all year to get off to a flyer.
Well other teams do it against us all the time. It's about time we did the same.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
As much as I don't rate Cummins all that highly, the fact is our first two wins this season were when he was reffing us. He has reffed us 5 times out of our 14 games so far this season, so this will be the 6th time. The 3 games he reffed us when we lost were touch and go as to his performance, we lost by 1 point to Manly but that was more due to our inability to close out the game compared with DCE's calmness. We sucked against Raiders, and the Saints game was also disappointing.

I'm happy to let it ride and see what happens. If we have another big win it is unlikely any of us are going to waste too much time talking about the ref. I don't think he is in the same class as GSutton, that bloke hates us to a level unlike any other ref, his binning of JMK was embarrassing, and his neglect of Patolo and Jacko after an obvious and serious head clash on our line was disgraceful. I think these days Cummins is over his head as an NRL ref, but we've had some success with him on the whistle, so let's see how it goes.
Didn't Sutton laugh when Patalo got knocked out?

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Didn't Sutton laugh when Patalo got knocked out?
I didn't pick up on that, the fact that it happened no more than 10 metres from him, was as clear as anything that two of our players were down and potentially seriously hurt, and he let play continue, was bad enough and a complete disgrace and if the NRL was serious he should have been removed from his job.