Official Team List Round 14 v Eels + Match Discussion

Dogs Of War

On the Warpath
Reaction score
No you’re just incapable of seeing what’s right in front of your face.
What surprises me is how bad flangans kicking game was. He really should be spending an extra hour every day working on that part. That’s if he wants any chance of being part of the team. He could still just be that guy who isn’t flash but directs the team. But without a good kicking game he really is digging his own grave.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
What surprises me is how bad flangans kicking game was. He really should be spending an extra hour every day working on that part. That’s if he wants any chance of being part of the team. He could still just be that guy who isn’t flash but directs the team. But without a good kicking game he really is digging his own grave.
I think the undertaker has filled it back in and they are planting the headstone

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I was watching him tonight thinking he’s playing better than our star recruit Mahoney (and all I could hear in my head was Alanis Morrisett isn’t it ironic song)

[emoji23]
Quietly, was thinking the same lol

Mahoney did sweet FA today

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
as good as it was to watch a win, especially against Parramatta, the Eels were really poor --> gave up 2 tries to intercepts, a couple more off kicks, no effort in the chase, in pressuring our kicks, bombed tries, gave away stupid penalties etc.

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought Mahoney's service was good and a kick or two... I think he will be very good for us

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
as good as it was to watch a win, especially against Parramatta, the Eels were really poor --> gave up 2 tries to intercepts, a couple more off kicks, no effort in the chase, in pressuring our kicks, bombed tries, gave away stupid penalties etc.
They only gave away 4 penalties and received 11 to go with 5 six agains

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Ngl Mahoney has been disappointing from observation over last couple of games for parra. Seems to have lost his running game a fair bit. Toxic, sandy vaginas of eels fans are wanting him to fuck off immediately and are saying josh hodgson/mitch rein are probably better than him :tearsofjoy: Fuck they are the biggest dumb ***** as supporters on Twitter.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Ngl Mahoney has been disappointing from observation over last couple of games for parra. Seems to have lost his running game a fair bit. Toxic, sandy vaginas of eels fans are wanting him to fuck off immediately and are saying josh hodgson/mitch rein are probably better than him :tearsofjoy: Fuck they are the biggest dumb ***** as supporters on Twitter.
He has been down on energy and his decision making hasn't been the best, service is still crisp as though.