Official Team List Round 14 v Eels + Match Discussion

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Kenty was so filthy we won and he had to change his pre planned rant that he had to dig deep and bring up poor Pay didn’t have the roster [emoji23]
The "war chest" and how working for Gus is a high chance of getting sacked, his agenda is clear and it's working against what he says about us.

I thought Buzz was bad, kenty is a new level of hate and I love it.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah, rightio. Some of you will Soward see bad, because it’s all you look for. He had a good game today. Sad some of you can’t admit it, bro.
What's a good game?

He did the bare basics

Burton did 90% of the kicking and the other 10% Kyle botched it.

He had a catch and pass for a try assist, that was a bare minimum I would expect for a halfback. For a 2nd rower, it would've been a great play but not for a halfbacl. Again bare minimum for a first grade half back.

The break JAC made and he passed to Kyle, Kyle stopped in his tracks when he had supporting SPEEDSTER BACKS left and right of him but instead he screwed that break.

He was and still is the weakest link and needs to be replaced immediately. And I'm not saying anyone else at the club is the current replacement, just that that position is the major hole we need to fix at the moment

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The "war chest" and how working for Gus is a high chance of getting sacked, his agenda is clear and it's working against what he says about us.

I thought Buzz was bad, kenty is a new level of hate and I love it.
They are both miserable turds from the same arsehole.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Did Brown the fat fuck play for crappamatta?

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Fuck me dead what was that?
Mick Potter has got these boys playing footy and in the running for 2022 boss job.
Loved every second of it

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
What's a good game?

He did the bare basics

Burton did 90% of the kicking and the other 10% Kyle botched it.

He had a catch and pass for a try assist, that was a bare minimum I would expect for a halfback. For a 2nd rower, it would've been a great play but not for a halfbacl. Again bare minimum for a first grade half back.

The break JAC made and he passed to Kyle, Kyle stopped in his tracks when he had supporting SPEEDSTER BACKS left and right of him but instead he screwed that break.

He was and still is the weakest link and needs to be replaced immediately. And I'm not saying anyone else at the club is the current replacement, just that that position is the major hole we need to fix at the moment
Imagine burton without flanagan….

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Imagine burton without flanagan….
Burton had plenty of time to kick the ball today but he's not always going to be given that time by the opposition

We need a functioning halfback who can kick so that teams don't know who to target.

And yes imagine burton receiving passes, from a functioning halfback, in their intended places instead of behind him

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
He steered the side around well today, produced one try assist, a linebreak assist snd another try involvement. Overall. a good game from hom. Some of you are just incapable of giving credit where it’s due.
No you’re just incapable of seeing what’s right in front of your face.