Team List Round 13 v Panthers + Match Discussion

Brian Boru

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
if we had tpj and Thompson we probs could of won tonight, flanno should never see first grade again.
I think we need another winger who can help us out with strong carries out of our own half.
would it be worth pursuing
1. averillo
2. fox
3. schouup
4. Alamotti
5. kiraz
Maybe Kiraz in the centres to start with. He is much better there than the wing.
Love to see Alamoti there if ready, he might be like Schoup who came in as at 19 and has never looked back.

surfdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Forwards are shocking, Ava was the pick . Burton , JAC only threat. Avo I liked at the back, I just don’t know what to do for a no.7, we are desperate

a dogs life

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I said Avo at 1 and BBO at 7 last season baz and his shit **** bunch are the biggest time wasting fucks i have seen
I’d be doing this for the rest of the season now. BBO is very much a work in progress, but still offers us much more than Flanno ever will and will develop. Poor ol Flanagan is a completely one dimensional who is just not very good. A better quality team could carry him, but we don’t have the cattle.

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Quick summary:
Penrith reserve grade side.
With their set of 6 tackles generally travels to the dogs 30- 40 metre
Dogs 1st grade side
With their set of 6 tackles generally can not make it past their own 40 metre line
Defensive & Attacking coaches take a bow....
The post contact metres that opposition sides make on us is ridiculous while we can't make 20mtrs between us in the whole game. When this happens, it wears you down and fatigue sets in.....we are always on the back foot.

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Forwards are shocking, Ava was the pick . Burton , JAC only threat. Avo I liked at the back, I just don’t know what to do for a no.7, we are desperate
Max King was good too bro..

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
He needs the players around him to be able to throw a decent ball for him to hit a hole
He needs a lot of things, same can be said for other players though too. We have some players that would do a lot better with better players around them but we're just lacking that core group of players. Mahoney should be one, Kikau possibly another.

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
The sad part is we are dropping players with no better players to come in.
Horrible depth.
dufty…..avo
Oks……allan
Thomson……Ava
Wakeham….avo…..flanno
We go from shit to shit
Stimson, Vaughn, Jackson, Waddell, Ava, dufty, won’t pick up nrl contracts, off to super league………jmk in my opinion very lucky to get a go but doubt he’ll be on the run on side
The Dogs have cancer - and chemo has not worked - so a resurrection seems our only option - complete peel away all the players and replace them with non contaminated players.

Roll the Bones

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Dogs have cancer - and chemo has not worked - so a resurrection seems our only option - complete peel away all the players and replace them with non contaminated players.
The bell is not going to be wrung any time soon.

Brian Boru

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Not just shocking but shockingly dumb.
Vaughan tries an offload on 4th 25 metres from our line.
Put the game to bed for the Panthers.

kmr07

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Was he better than Jake was when we smashed Tigers and Dragons last season? I don't know, probably.
Burton was way more dominant than Jake ever has been in the halves. His kicking game alone kept us in the match. In saying that, I thought Averillo looked lively at the back.. needs to stay there for the rest of the season and re-assess at seasons end

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How easy is it to get a pay cheque at the dogs these days especially being a forward. The dumb shits jog to the line and take the tackle, in defence they either jersey grab or don’t bother with lateral movement. Bloody disgusting effort in the middle tonight.

Jebbundy

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Agree I thought a different look like potter would help and we are scoring points but we still have this shit retention by Baz to deal with, he bought shit and it shows. He signed players that were unwanted for a reason

Eesma

Kennel Established
Reaction score
2nd game Potter has actually coached and we racked up a decent total again. Attack is still clunky as shit but at least Potter's making the most out of the strike weapons we do have. If we can keep putting those sort of numbers on the lower sides, maybe we win a couple before the year is out, instead of none.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
What better way to end the game than Flanagan throwing a useless pass to Jackson?
I think they wanted to run that inside ball play to Jake again but Jake was moving to the outside of Jackson expecting a different play lol

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I’d be doing this for the rest of the season now. BBO is very much a work in progress, but still offers us much more than Flanno ever will and will develop. Poor ol Flanagan is a completely one dimensional who is just not very good. A better quality team could carry him, but we don’t have the cattle.
Flanno seriously offers nothing. It's like we pick him do he won't cry. Fuck him, fuck his dad fuck his mum and fuck his sister

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Quick summary:
Penrith reserve grade side.
With their set of 6 tackles generally travels to the dogs 30- 40 metre
Dogs 1st grade side
With their set of 6 tackles generally can not make it past their own 40 metre line
Defensive & Attacking coaches take a bow....
Reserve grade’ side but still plenty of firepower in that pack

Pretty decent with Leota, Api, JFH, Kikau, Leniu

We prob needed TPJ and Thommo to gain parity