Official Team List Round 12 v Dragons + Match Discussion

gibbo2

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
David Furner has a lot to answer for with our defence. Constantly having our full back in the line around the posts when defending our goal line is just horrible structure- it provides no coverage what so ever and doesn't allow for someone at the back calling numbers. Our nline defence is
Horrible, we can't even defend the ruck and we
Are continually caught short on numbers either side and regardless of who is in those positions.

a dogs life

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Attack may have slightly improved but defence is worse, opposition literally walk over.
That’s true…am sure the state of our goal line defence has not been missed by Gould and he rips Furner, who in turn will hopefully rip the plodders. Such a shame that Burton and JAC had an off day and TPJ was a late scratching.

a dogs life

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Allan to replace dumbty
Topine to replace waddle
Rfm to replace Stinkson
King starting for jackson
Bbo or cook to replace junk
Tpj back hopefully to replace thomp$on

Fuck we play penriffs reserve grade side next week and will still get trounced
Hope I am wrong but cannot see them switching Dufty for Allen after today, nor dropping Thompson. I’m preparing myself for a largely unchanged team next week.

timedog

Waterboy
Reaction score
junk is to slow for FG, he has a slow muscle twitch, the service he delivers from DH to ball runners is to hesitant and those split seconds of delay, enable the defence to be in a position where ethey stiffle any attack that we have got in mind. junk has to GO NOW.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Watched the CC game earlier, out of the players there, I would only promote Cassey and Ava S.
I don't believe that Alamoti is ready yet, and not sure if he will develope to NRL standard, as for Topine he didn't even play

Total Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Dufty will get selected again as will Sh1tc{}nt Waddell next week… you watch