Official Team List Round 12 v Dragons + Match Discussion

stinkypinky

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Burton made 6 mistakes himself would of been a different ball game if he didn’t

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll say it again we are a fucking embarrassment... It's hilarious we can't force line drop outs regularly early in the game, but then come up with them when the game is over.
That is burton a shit bombs. He is clueless in the halves puts one up and hopes for a knock on. Giving the opposite team ball on their 40m to start a set. He is shit

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Today’s the day. I’m done. There is 3-4 blokes in our squad worth keeping. Of those blokes Burton and Jac had Fucking average at best games considering they fucking where horrible the first half.

The brilliance undoes some of that shit to make it reasonable.

I’m done with the other frauds.

They don’t respect our jersey. They don’t deserve our jersey. Some simply don’t have the ability or heart to wear that jersey.

Week in week out I sit through it and think maybe today’s. Besides the fucking soulless feather dusters we just aren’t matching the heart. That says something.

Schoup gives his heart. Jacko does but he’s done. Passenger and liability. First grade is passed him.

Thompson, Stimson, averilo, Flanagan, Waddell, Jmk, dufty, are not nrl worthy.

Fuck we missed tpj. Sad and says a lot that our best player is a kid in karaz today. Props to king. He had a crack.

That cumstain ref once again somehow even at belmore awards obstruction try’s against us. Let’s knock on and forward pass go cold. I honestly hope someone belts the ****. Usually I’d let it be but every game he gets us he’s a **** to the point I just know we won’t get a fair go. Hate the ****.