Taumata sacked by Storm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
well it looks like that aroma tomato's career is over...

BaYry Ward

Former Immortal
Reaction score
Lets not get ahead of ourselves with the Greenburg is a God stuff..

He did the right thing, but as far as decisions go I hardly rank it as a tough one. I mean the kid was sacked by two clubs prior to even joining us.

Poor kid obviously has MAJOR problems.

D

Dogaholic

Drinking is fine in moderation and i think he has some anger issues that need to be dealt. Removing alcohol will not solve this.

The kid needs some serious support
If he was dealing Heroin things would be all good though.

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score

He did the right thing, but as far as decisions go I hardly rank it as a tough one. I mean the kid was sacked by two clubs prior to even joining us.

well greenberg had to lay down the law by getting rid of the negative publicity from our club by sacking both the repeated offenders, tomato and maitua. they both had been given chances to redeem themselves but both couldnt stay out of trouble

bulldogs2010

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's a real shame.

He signed with Melbourne and the only thing he got to do there was wear the training gear and train. LOL

It's sad because he has some great talent but he has to realise as do many other young players is that once you hit the NRL you are a role model.

Oh Well. I hate to say it but his career is definately over. Shame it never really got started.

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
I remember seeing him at bondi junco with a few dodgy looking mates, mouthing off like a hektik and looking like an idiot, 2hours before a game for us at Homebush.

Got an impression of him ever since then

tempo

Pritteee Good
Reaction score
I know Arana has been in a few fights in his short career but what bugs me is that a player like Inglis has been allowed many indiscretions at the Storm, yet he gets the boot.

They probably had the same clause that the Bulldogs did though. He's obviously got a violent temper and that stigma has followed him from club to club to the point now where he'll be lucky to get a contract, at least in Aus.

rand0m3r

Since 1994
Reaction score
I know Arana has been in a few fights in his short career but what bugs me is that a player like Inglis has been allowed many indiscretions at the Storm, yet he gets the boot.

They probably had the same clause that the Bulldogs did though. He's obviously got a violent temper and that stigma has followed him from club to club to the point now where he'll be lucky to get a contract, at least in Aus.
doubt he could get a visa to the UK either. his footy career is pretty much over.

tempo

Pritteee Good
Reaction score
well greenberg had to lay down the law by getting rid of the negative publicity from our club by sacking both the repeated offenders, tomato and maitua. they both had been given chances to redeem themselves but both couldnt stay out of trouble
I was one of the critics of the decision to sack Taumata but only because others were let off with warnings. Obviously he was given no second chances because of his past and now that he's proven he can't learn not to fight, the decision is proven a good one. My main issue with it at the time though was the double standards.

I also agree with Barry Ward's point.

MattO

Rocky Power
Reaction score

Greeenberg copped it delux for his decision to sack Toumata. It was written into his contract that one offence and he's out because of a previous dubious past.

MattO

Rocky Power
Reaction score
It's a real shame.

He signed with Melbourne and the only thing he got to do there was wear the training gear and train. LOL

It's sad because he has some great talent but he has to realise as do many other young players is that once you hit the NRL you are a role model.

Oh Well. I hate to say it but his career is definately over. Shame it never really got started.
With fame comes money and with fame & money comes responsibility. Toumata can now live a 'normal' life where he'll fly under the rader, but he won't be earning the big contracts that he should have been enjoying. With the current economical crisis and the mismanagement from the Federal and NSW Labor Governments he might find work a bit hard to come by. People with qualifications and talent are finding it a bit hard right now to get employment.

T

The Rimmer

With fame comes money and with fame & money comes responsibility. Toumata can now live a 'normal' life where he'll fly under the rader, but he won't be earning the big contracts that he should have been enjoying. With the current economical crisis and the mismanagement from the Federal and NSW Labor Governments he might find work a bit hard to come by. People with qualifications and talent are finding it a bit hard right now to get employment.
Objectivity is not your strong point, is it?

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
dont think even souths are that stupid to sign him but i guess anything is possible

MILF

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
it vindicates the bulldogs move to let him go . well done bulldogs management.

Status
Not open for further replies.