Taumata sacked by Storm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bulldog Bandit

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Greenberg was on the money again, i still remember kennel fools bagging him for sacking taumata
Yer spot on Ben! i remember a few knobs going on about his sacking as well. I cant believe after being given a fourth chance to make a living from playing footy that he would just blow it like that. This kid needs serious help because this was probably his last chance.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
So if Moore fails with this years superstar team can we sack him?

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Why would anybody want to sack Tadpole? The Bullfrog will frown on us from up there.

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yer spot on Ben! i remember a few knobs going on about his sacking as well. I cant believe after being given a fourth chance to make a living from playing footy that he would just blow it like that. This kid needs serious help because this was probably his last chance.
The kid is a moron. All the talent in the world will never compensate him for what is missing between the ears.

At least now another kid who really wants to play league will come into the squad in place of this imposter. Unappreciative brat.

BankstownBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What a complete waste, someone with so much talent to just waste it like this?..crazy..must live in an altered reality.
i highly doubt anyone else would take him on and if thats the case, Goodbye Taumata, have fun working a 9 to 5 like the rest of us!

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If he doesnt perform?
Seriously, he can't be expected to work miracles in one year. I would consider a top 8 spot to be a good year. More towards top 6.

2010 & 2011 will be the years that count for Moore.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Seriously, he can't be expected to work miracles in one year. I would consider a top 8 spot to be a good year. More towards top 6.

2010 & 2011 will be the years that count for Moore.
But Folkes was expected to work with last years team?

Ofcourse you let him coach out his contract and if he doesnt perform he goes.

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
But Folkes was expected to work with last years team?

Ofcourse you let him coach out his contract and if he doesnt perform he goes.
I didn't fault Folkes last year other than he persisted with players who were letting him down. He should never be remembered for 2008. Folkes was there for a long time, and the team needed fresh ideas.

Like anyone else, if Moore does not achieve results by 2010 (top 4), then 2011 will be spent with him looking over his shoulders.

Realistically, we were stone motherless last in 2008. We need to set achievable expectations.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I didn't fault Folkes last year other than he persisted with players who were letting him down. He should never be remembered for 2008. Folkes was there for a long time, and the team needed fresh ideas.

Like anyone else, if Moore does not achieve results by 2010 (top 4), then 2011 will be spent with him looking over his shoulders.

Realistically, we were stone motherless last in 2008. We need to set achievable expectations.
But we do have a strong team this year, if we come in the bottom three you cannot blame it on rebuilding or anything like that... It would have to be injuries or bad coaching.

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
There is no seperation between Taumata and a senile animal.

Either put them both in cages for the rest of their life or a bullet through their head.

K

KL

There is no seperation between Taumata and a senile animal.

Either put them both in cages for the rest of their life or a bullet through their head.
bro the kid has a problem with the drink.

it doesn't mean he needs a bullet through his head, FMD you are twisted

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
But we do have a strong team this year, if we come in the bottom three you cannot blame it on rebuilding or anything like that... It would have to be injuries or bad coaching.
If we have a bad year like 2008 I will give it away. I don't think (hope) that is possible. But if we did, Moore will be under immense pressure.

xeno

xXxeno
Reaction score
You hear this kids. Don't drink
Drinking is fine in moderation and i think he has some anger issues that need to be dealt. Removing alcohol will not solve this.

The kid needs some serious support

Leesee

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Drinking is fine in moderation and i think he has some anger issues that need to be dealt. Removing alcohol will not solve this.

The kid needs some serious support
alcohol has certainly exacerbated the problem. alcohol makes people disinhibited, and they lose the ability to feel pain.

once he's sober, the anger issues are a lot easier to work through.

i'm not denying he has anger issues, but to say that removing alcohol won't help is about as loopy as saying removing fatty food from your diet won't help you lose weight.

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
Didnt he say we only sacked him to set an example and he was a scapegoat?

LOL!

G

Gladiator.

excellent move by greenburg, i think his jewness can predict the future, must be part of the many sheeny talents :p

xeno

xXxeno
Reaction score
alcohol has certainly exacerbated the problem. alcohol makes people disinhibited, and they lose the ability to feel pain.

once he's sober, the anger issues are a lot easier to work through.

i'm not denying he has anger issues, but to say that removing alcohol won't help is about as loopy as saying removing fatty food from your diet won't help you lose weight.
If he's got anger issues before even drinking alcohol, you can't just blame the grog entirely. As you said it might help however there is a deeper issue that needs to dealt with and just saying "stop drinking and you will be alright" is absolutely rediculous.
Kid needs support

Leesee

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If he's got anger issues before even drinking alcohol, you can't just blame the grog entirely. As you said it might help however there is a deeper issue that needs to dealt with and just saying "stop drinking and you will be alright" is absolutely rediculous.
Kid needs support
i'm not blaming the grog entirely. i acknowledged it was an antagonist to an underlying problem.

i'm not arguing with you...anger and alcohol go hand in hand. it's like chocolate and high blood sugar in a diabetic :grinning:

Status
Not open for further replies.