TARGETS: Who Barrett wants in, and out, At Bulldogs (Daily Telegraph)

bulldogsmyte

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I strongly doubt that Barrett, formerly the greatest five eight in the world, Penriths attacking coach, doesn't have massive input on who the halves are
. Potentially he is even the one that 100% selects the team. And right now he thinks Burton is the 4th best half at the club.
below May.

I'm surprised that people here think that Barrett will be busting his guy to move him to Belmore.

Mum just as surprised the kennel is so adamant Burton is good. We simply don't know. Remember Lewis candy I first grade with a bang too. Burton has only played a couple of games.

It's just one of these fads people have jumped on.
Aren't you the one who thinks Holland is a State of Origin quality back, better than Hoppa and promotes him to death at every opportunity?

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Then this is even worse.
it means Cleary has the say on Penriths halves and attack. Which in turn means Barrett can't be credited with activating their attack.

Which was the whole reason we purchased him?
All first grade coaches have attack and defence coaches who formulate plans for the playing group, they support the head coach and their strategies are utilised and implemented by the head coach hence Barrett is responsible for Penriths improved attack this season. How do you not know this already? It is common knowledge amongst long time NRL fans.

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It’s quite obvious that you do give a shit and are the one who’s the offended little snowflake otherwise you wouldn’t have replied so quickly and weakly worded. I wasn’t offended I was merely pointing out what you come across as, and your so called jokes aren’t funny, but if you think they are then clearly your wit is singular and outweighs your intelligence which is why you have to resort to gutter trash talk and putting others down. You try very hard to make out you’re an intelligent person but that all goes up in smoke with your fake gutter macho facade intervenes... keep up the good work cupcake!
Wow, them fighting words. So far there have been 7000 views of this thread and I'm assuming that at least 35-40% were probably offended by my post but only 1 person complained about it......but, but, but, you're not a snowflake....... right :laughing:

I was offended when some moron on here said that the coronavirus was a hoax, but unlike you, I just ignored it

Look, while I'd love to hijack this thread and spend the next 10 pages trading insults with you, I really cant be bothered. Life is too short to waste my time arguing with a complete stranger on a forum. This is why I avoided joining the forum for 6 years, because I didn't want to get into stupid fights with people. Happy to argue about footy with you but I really cant be bothered trading insults.

If you don't like my opinions or my jokes, please feel free to ignore my posts or just block me (this applies to anyone on this forum). I'm not going to change for you or anyone else, regardless of how I come across. I'm a wannabe stand up comedian so I am always going to try and be funny. Unfortunately my stutter and "singular wit" put an end to those dreams, so I try and live out my fantasy in this forum. Evidently my jokes aren't funny to all people but that's just how it is. Some people think I'm funny, some people think I'm an asshole while most people think I'm both

Last edited: