tamati nathan

Status
Not open for further replies.

aarooni

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
big tamati nathan got players player against nsw leaders norths.thats a good sign as this unit is a big prop at 114kg and a local junior.for a prop to get players player is a good sign.

Bulldog Bandit

Kennel Established
Reaction score
big tamati nathan got players player against nsw leaders norths.thats a good sign as this unit is a big prop at 114kg and a local junior.for a prop to get players player is a good sign.
Never heard of the kid before. But ill be kepping my ears & eyes open for him in the future.

Kingi

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tamita goes well, i hope he gets a run this year, he is still a young prop developing yet to hit his peak.

aarooni

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
played for st johns(punchbowl)and is more stocky than charlie.he trained with fg in off season but with new sub rules has to get much fitter.but if he can keep up the good work has no trouble running through blokes.big poly

B

Ben Godberts.

i remember last season he played flegg and premier league in the one night

aarooni

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tamita goes well, i hope he gets a run this year, he is still a young prop developing yet to hit his peak.
yeah true.most props dont peak to much older.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Might aswell throw him an NRL debut while we're at it lol he wouldnt let the team down.

DOGGOD

Blue Guru
Reaction score
Never heard of him but it seems that we have a thousand props coming out of the woodworks and we are still purchasing a thousand players. Whats doing?

aarooni

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
nathan will get his chance soon if he keeps his head down and works hard.nothing like a big bopper who is prepared to work hard.another bloke who has impressed me is vicelich.trust me this guy can play prop/sec row or centre.at 108kg 6 3 hes pretty dangerous...but got injured scoring a try.hopefully back soon.

DOGGOD

Blue Guru
Reaction score
nathan will get his chance soon if he keeps his head down and works hard.nothing like a big bopper who is prepared to work hard.another bloke who has impressed me is vicelich.trust me this guy can play prop/sec row or centre.at 108kg 6 3 hes pretty dangerous...but got injured scoring a try.hopefully back soon.
What did the big bloke do, eat the football post scoring or what?

aarooni

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i got to the game late but apparently he landed badly on his shoulder.he is pretty quick as i saw him run over a bloke and run 50m or so for a try wth fullback and wing trying to stop him.

aarooni

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
vicelich/winterstein both from canterbury comp,both tall rangy ballplayers with potential,both mobile,both went to rorters,both came back...

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
i got to the game late but apparently he landed badly on his shoulder.he is pretty quick as i saw him run over a bloke and run 50m or so for a try wth fullback and wing trying to stop him.
From what I have heard it seems Viceleh has a bit of Dave Taylor about him. Big, stong, mobile and quick. Would you say that is a fair comparison? Taylor is a prop and Dean is a second rower but do they share similar traits?

aarooni

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
thats what i thought when he busted the line and ran 50.dave taylor but more mobile.hes to good at running lines to be wasted as a hit prop.off the bench backrower is where he seems to make an impact.but if need be has no trouble just hittig up.

aarooni

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
he charges at the line like morrin.no hesitation.real handy big player on the edges of the ruck.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
thats what i thought when he busted the line and ran 50.dave taylor but more mobile.hes to good at running lines to be wasted as a hit prop.off the bench backrower is where he seems to make an impact.but if need be has no trouble just hittig up.
No worries thanks mate. Hopefully he can recover from his injury soon.

aarooni

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
yes.i ve always said we have the talent but its just picking it.add to that next years signings and 2009 side is ging to be very strong...even without sbw circus.

DOGGOD

Blue Guru
Reaction score
yes.i ve always said we have the talent but its just picking it.add to that next years signings and 2009 side is ging to be very strong...even without sbw circus.
Hopefully that circus ends tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.