News Talatau Amone

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
parking out the front of somones house can really set them off

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
What a fuckwit. I doubt he gets anything more than 6 games though. Jayden Sullivan wouldn't mind hearing about this development.. Although Hook would probably rather put Aaron Woods at half before Sullivan.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Another dimwit. Up and coming half who could earn big bucks soon, doing stupid shit that puts it at risk. Look i was pretty stupid at his age, but even then, if i had a chance to be a multi millionaire before 30, i would have been an angel to protect it.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Bit more to this.

His old man was arrested for accessory to murder / robbery of a Wollongong drug lord 10 years ago.

Rumours are rife that Amones house is a well known meth property on Vermont Road. Always bulk cars + Suss people outside the property.

Google Talatau Amone and you get the stories re: his old man.

The story is batshit, crazy that all of the CCTV cameras were mysteriously not recording that day.

Kip Drordy

Kennel Established
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Can't believe the dad would lead his 'gravy train' son to accompany him on a hammer attack. Very strange.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Sadly the NRL will likely take a very lenient approach to this. I'd like for the NRL to get really nasty with this shit.

If fans can cop long term or life bans from games for throwing a plastic bottle, these knob jockeys should be copping life bans

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
3 (maybe 2 if you don’t count Sailor as he was off contract, not sure about this one tho so lets say 3) Dragons have been stood down with this No-Fault Stand Down rule since it was introduced in 2019. I think this club is 1000% due for a wooden spoon because they have gotten lucky that they haven’t mainly because of us, Tigers, Broncos and Cowboys being shit for a period but now all of the teams above have improved their rosters so i think it looks gloomy dark days for St George.

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
3 (maybe 2 if you don’t count Sailor as he was off contract, not sure about this one tho so lets say 3) Dragons have been stood down with this No-Fault Stand Down rule since it was introduced in 2019. I think this club is 1000% due for a wooden spoon because they have gotten lucky that they haven’t mainly because of us, Tigers, Broncos and Cowboys being shit for a period but now all of the teams above have improved their rosters so i think it looks gloomy dark days for St George.
From memory Souths haven't recruited more than 1 player for next season. Could cause them problems as they had some hiccups last year, and if Cody Walker goes down for an extended period they could be in strife.