Status
Not open for further replies.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Reynolds is awful and had to go. I don't care how much passion he has, he is not a good half.

Kasiano has the potential to be good but we get way too little out of him for the cost, had to be moved on.

If the players are angry or surprised about either of these things happening they really are dumb footballers.

blue & white blood

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ive been told that the players are pissed off with Des for letting Reynolds and Kasiano go.

And they are playing shit in a silent protest

I said it doesn't make sense, "did you see the 18 tackle defence on our 10 metre?
That's not shit that's amazing, that's world class defence"
They told me that they only did that because they love the challenge but as soon as the game was out of reach they gave up.
It's inside info.. Frawley lives with Reynolds and I know someone who knows Frawley
Yeh I think Tommy Ridonikis said something along those lines when he was bagging Des on the Footy Show. I don't think that's the case but it definitely would not have helped moral

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Reynolds is a dead average player who will spend time in reserves next year as cleary will drop underperforming players. If the players can't see that then they should be moved on too.

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
Who has improved as a player under des. Position for position our players dont stack up against the best teams. Our spine is bottom 3 or 4 and thats where we sit. Dessies team, dessies style . All the umms and arhs cant hide them facts

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The spine has never been steady the whole time he's coached the Bulldogs. And always been average players in that spine.

MitchNewton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Reynolds is awful and had to go. I don't care how much passion he has, he is not a good half.

Kasiano has the potential to be good but we get way too little out of him for the cost, had to be moved on.

If the players are angry or surprised about either of these things happening they really are dumb footballers.
This guy gets it

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He had 6 years to fix it
And didn't do it. That's why we haven't won shit. It was always been changing barba Reynolds, hokko ennis mbye hoppa Morris Frawley lichaa and anyone else I forgot. It's bullshit his style is so stale we are the laughing stock of the world of rugby league. Even teams from England would come here and smoke them. Shit even dudes in know in the Illawarra league down here would beat them

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Honestly I think we had problems before Reynolds' departure was even announced....but there has been a pronounced dip in form and apparent loss of team morale since Reynolds departure was announced.

I don't think Reynolds leaving is the whole problem, but I don't think the decision to let Reynolds go and sign Foran on big goon is sitting well with the squad.

So I think there may be something to this.

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I think we can forget about them playing shit football because of Kasiano and Reynolds leaving.

Its a lot simpler than that. The entire squad has no morale. There's no spirit at all in our team and that's thanks to Hasler being a dud coach making our guys the comp's easy beats.

All they're doing is marking time until round 26 is done and dusted. I can't see any Mad Monday celebrations from the Bulldogs; I think it will be "Okay that's over. I wonder who will be here next season".

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think we can forget about them playing shit football because of Kasiano and Reynolds leaving.

Its a lot simpler than that. The entire squad has no morale. There's no spirit at all in our team and that's thanks to Hasler being a dud coach making our guys the comp's easy beats.

All they're doing is marking time until round 26 is done and dusted. I can't see any Mad Monday celebrations from the Bulldogs; I think it will be "Okay that's over. I wonder who will be here next season".
Good assessment.

I also think after tonight's game it's pretty obvious the Sloppy way they're playing theyre not concerned about what Des thinks.. Therefore I'd say the players know he's as good as gone

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This is why females should stay away from commentary of the nrl and CEO roles etc.
#sorrynotsorry

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If true sack the whole team. Have pride in the jersey you flogs
They're all a bunch of these new age lefties that want everything and will go to the media and have a fkn sook if they don't get their way.

Status
Not open for further replies.