Syria

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
With all the countries which could get involved, I still think we are witnessing the possible start of WW3
Keep in mind US doesnt realize that it is simply destroying its economy in the process, US was financially prospering even after Afghan and Iraq war before this pre planned GFC , which again I think was caused by the puppet master to start the collapse of paper money and also slowly bring down US and Europe on its knees cos as " the time" approaches the puppet master wants nothing in its way.

When the time comes we will see weapons which world has never seen before, just like before the World Wars even science fiction even didnt have tanks, fighter planes, atomic bomb , sub marines, machine guns in their stories.

Oh and we will have the new financial & economical system with people using chips or cards to make transaction. Paper money will cease to exist.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The elite want america to go deeper in financial crisis because who does america turn to when they need money? The Rothschild owned US Federal Reserve bank.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rottie

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
oh, my bad... sorry mate ahahaha
The "upper powers" do not want peace in the middle east so... sadly, it'll be war ridden for how ever long things go.. who knows... America wont pull out the troops from Iraq or even Afghanistan because of the oil... wat'evz, no point worrying about that shiit... it won't impact us as yet
Well I'm Iraqi, so it kinda has, but yea while Egypt on the brink of civil war, and Syria already in a civil war, uve gotta rememberwhois the neighboring country? Ofcourse it's typical for an Arab to point at Israel, but this is how they operate. In the mean time Israel builds illegal housing on illegal land while attention is diverted to thy neighbors

Rottie

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
The US will not touch Syria unless they are asking for trouble. The US is smarter then that.

This is not the same case as Iraq which is why they invaded only for the oil not to drop the best dictator that ever lived.

Iran has already issued a warning to the US and Israel about invading Syria, and I'm sure everybody knows Syria is backed by Russia and China.

The only way this dog Assad will stop is if Bilad Alsham get to him first with the will of Allah.

Moral of the story: Iran themselves will thump the US and Israel put together. Don't underestimate the quiet country's.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2
sorry bro can't agree Iran is a drop in the ocean compared to USA, although if it was a war with Israel and Iran only Iran will win, but we all know USA is Israel so really Iran has no chance whatsoever, Russia and china won't get involved might oppose it but no way actually get involved, if anything Russia will stand up for Syria as much as it can but still they won't do nothing if America attacks Russia, (the relationship between russia and Syria is greater than Russia Iran relations, anyway all I'm saying is Iran Syria Lebanon will all get wiped of if it's a full scale war no one really has a chance to win a war against USA besides china and Russia

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
The elite want america to go deeper in financial crisis because who does america turn to when they need money? The Rothschild owned US Federal Reserve bank.
Goldman Sachs bro Goldman Sachs

Rottie

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
From 2007
[video=youtube;9RC1Mepk_Sw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RC1Mepk_Sw[/video]

But I don't think they'll just go after Iran. In a conventional war US will win, but Iran won't fight in a conventional war. The US will go after them in a covert fashion

They already are, well mainly Saudi Arabia and Qatar with US approval.
They're arming the opposition and heavily financing them. The opposition couldn't last this long without external support
Na not enough bro freedom fighters have next to nothing to fight with, they don't have any anti-aircraft launchers etc only AKs and machine guns a few RPGs but they really aren't arming them with the necessary tools to get the job done, America and co insist on bombing the **** out of it that's not necessary

Rottie

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Mate, they run the entertainment industry in America and the world as well... The signs are everywhere and it's so sad that people actually don't have much of a clue and shrug it off like it's all Bullshiit... The majority of things tat happen in America and the world is actually planned but people don't realize this... they want the attention drifted away from the real problem.. Controlled media, the news.. everything..

I watched all 3 seasons of conspiracy theory out of curiosity and damn it was good... listening to jesse ventura interviews about 9/11 and other stuff is quite interesting too. the music industry is one of the most fuucked up things and it's really sad... then again look at all the movies they are starting to release.. look and world war z... movies like that are being brought out which shows what life will be in a few decades or a couple centuries... hunger games is another example...

the signs are there and it is very obvious... boston bombings is another thing but if you try explain to people who don't understand or don't believe in that shiit... they call you an idiot or it's just a conspiracy... that's what they want us to be... sheep and puppets...
I tried explaining they Boston bombings to some ppl diff reactions, how about the sandy hook massacre one of the father of one of those supposed victims was cought laughing and joking before a teary tv press confrenc.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
What's your take on the Boston bombings?

Naki

Kennel Established
Reaction score
People actually are starting to say it was all staged... I don't really know about that but I don't doubt it either...

Who knows... But on the Boston bombings... They needed a reason to make their citizens feel uncomfortable again... Once the US citizens get too comfortable or even start to rebel a bit.. Why not ducking bomb a place where there are plenty of people?

Also, on the sandy hook situation... Why is it that any massacre that happens.. The bloke is always a ****ing lunatic? How is it that a psychotic man can scheme such a thing? Even with John Lenons murder.. JFK even...

Mind control ya'll.. It's real :grinning:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
People actually are starting to say it was all staged... I don't really know about that but I don't doubt it either...

Who knows... But on the Boston bombings... They needed a reason to make their citizens feel uncomfortable again... Once the US citizens get too comfortable or even start to rebel a bit.. Why not ducking bomb a place where there are plenty of people?

Also, on the sandy hook situation... Why is it that any massacre that happens.. The bloke is always a ****ing lunatic? How is it that a psychotic man can scheme such a thing? Even with John Lenons murder.. JFK even...

Mind control ya'll.. It's real :grinning:
MK Ultra bro.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
What's your take on the Boston bombings?
something doesnt add up, I am not saying those two brothers didnt do it but you dont expect regular party goers , who spend their nights raving in night clubs would be going down the path of blowing up people out of no where. Either they were set up or something who knows. The older brother was linked some hard line group but they are all without any proof just like burial at sea of Osamas body.

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
tbh I've never heard of any of this stuff before and I'm now so interested in it I can't stop reading stuff on it. I just googled Tim osman (thanks OTTO) and there's all these links to Rothschild zionists and what not. fmd it's crazy , I'm like a crazed reading lunatic atm and am not getting anything done. I won't ask any questions because im sure I'll be able to find stuff but if nothing else thanks for opening my eyes to this stuff. previously I had suspicions about things but never really bothered to look into it.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
tbh I've never heard of any of this stuff before and I'm now so interested in it I can't stop reading stuff on it. I just googled Tim osman (thanks OTTO) and there's all these links to Rothschild zionists and what not. fmd it's crazy , I'm like a crazed reading lunatic atm and am not getting anything done. I won't ask any questions because im sure I'll be able to find stuff but if nothing else thanks for opening my eyes to this stuff. previously I had suspicions about things but never really bothered to look into it.
A few keywords to search for bro....

New World Order
Chemtrails
13 bloodlines of the Illuminati
MK Ultra
FEMA camps
Georgia Guidestones

That should lead you in the right direction.

Ndawai

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Was there actually chemical weapons used ?

Will there be any foreign intervention in Syria ?

Un Security council has been trying to come with a proper mandate that satisfies everyones needs.
China & Russia vetoed a great proposal from an Arab League Member Morocco proposing sanctions and a foreign task force to bring the peace- Lebanon abstained from the vote.
US are looking for a coalition of the willing and seem to have France and Turkey and other possible nations like Italy,Uk.
Australia is also on the council and im pretty sure the US will be looking at us for some kind of assistance.

add other factors like Russias Navy depot in Tartus in Syria - They have already dispatched 3 destroyers equipped with their elite special forces to protect their interest in the area.

Israel's control over the Golan Heights like other areas was captured following the war some 40 years ago.

Possible arms contributions from Russia to the Assad loyalist and US to the Rebels.

Thoughts people?

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score

New World Order
Chemtrails
MK Ultra
FEMA camps
Georgia Guidestones

thanks heaps

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score

New World Order
they were a bunch of ****s, especially hogan and bischoff

btw let me say that i highly doubt this is the start of WW3 or that iran would be able to do anything about the US walking in there and doing what they want

first of all iran are already surrounded and the US have a huge military advantage anyway, they just dont have the justification

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
they were a bunch of ****s, especially hogan and bischoff

btw let me say that i highly doubt this is the start of WW3 or that iran would be able to do anything about the US walking in there and doing what they want

first of all iran are already surrounded and the US have a huge military advantage anyway, they just dont have the justification
A. I much prefer Degeneration X

B. They can make something up to justify invading IE 911

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score

New World Order
Chemtrails
MK Ultra
FEMA camps
Georgia Guidestones

Denver airport / DUMBs is another interesting one

Status
Not open for further replies.