Syria

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naki

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I don't actually just watch, I read as well.. If you have anything, PM me... I've only really started looking into that stuff since about early 2012... My boss and I talk about this stuff pretty much every day and he's big time into his history and this stuff... I was a bit skeptical about Ventura but I dunno aye... Same with mark dice who I think is a bit of a gronk and Alex jones... Them 3 I'm not too sure about but I do read about history and events in the past.. JFK assassination being one of them... Only thing that kind of has me on Ventura's side to some degree is the fact that he was part of the Vietnam war and that got him questioning but at the same time.. I've seen him wearing all the symbols and shit so who knows... I mainly read though, I don't rely on media so much...

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Or if you want a general overview of their plans for humanity, google the Georgia guidestones

Naki

Kennel Established
Reaction score
They work with symbolism, that's how they pass on their information. Plus they work on our subconscious, which is a lot more powerful than our conscious mind.

If your bothered, google the symbolism on the american dollar bill.
I've read that... Seen the all seeing eye and the twin towers too... I think the pentagon also... Did you know the Australian 5 dollar bill also shows the twin towers?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I don't actually just watch, I read as well.. If you have anything, PM me... I've only really started looking into that stuff since about early 2012... My boss and I talk about this stuff pretty much every day and he's big time into his history and this stuff... I was a bit skeptical about Ventura but I dunno aye... Same with mark dice who I think is a bit of a gronk and Alex jones... Them 3 I'm not too sure about but I do read about history and events in the past.. JFK assassination being one of them... Only thing that kind of has me on Ventura's side to some degree is the fact that he was part of the Vietnam war and that got him questioning but at the same time.. I've seen him wearing all the symbols and shit so who knows... I mainly read though, I don't rely on media so much...
Alex Jones is a disinformation agent and David Icke believes in lizzard people lol

Try the vigilant citizen website, decent info without bullshit claims.

Naki

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I already know a bit about that too... Something about keeping the population under 500,000 people... There's more but save that shiit for another day ahaha
I gotta get me some sleep.. Work in the morning :P

Naki

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Alex Jones is a disinformation agent and David Icke believes in lizzard people lol

Vigilant citizen is bloody amazing! I've read through plenty of his articles and they are very informative ahaha... He doesn't update much... Once every month or couple weeks..

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I've read that... Seen the all seeing eye and the twin towers too... I think the pentagon also... Did you know the Australian 5 dollar bill also shows the twin towers?
I have seen the folding notes but I was talking about all the hidden stuff in plain sight IE the pyramid with the all seeing eye, the eagle holding 13 arrows and 13 leaves.

Btw, when you see "in God we trust", they ain't talking about God in heaven.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Mate, they run the entertainment industry in America and the world as well... The signs are everywhere and it's so sad that people actually don't have much of a clue and shrug it off like it's all Bullshiit... The majority of things tat happen in America and the world is actually planned but people don't realize this... they want the attention drifted away from the real problem.. Controlled media, the news.. everything..

I watched all 3 seasons of conspiracy theory out of curiosity and damn it was good... listening to jesse ventura interviews about 9/11 and other stuff is quite interesting too. the music industry is one of the most fuucked up things and it's really sad... then again look at all the movies they are starting to release.. look and world war z... movies like that are being brought out which shows what life will be in a few decades or a couple centuries... hunger games is another example...

the signs are there and it is very obvious... boston bombings is another thing but if you try explain to people who don't understand or don't believe in that shiit... they call you an idiot or it's just a conspiracy... that's what they want us to be... sheep and puppets...
LOL @ boston bombers... I guess we will never know the real truth behind those bombings just like how they killed Osama Bin Laden in Abbotabad when he was already fkn dead 10 years ago. FMD!

Media prepares the people before these major events . A number of Hollywood movies made in 80s and 90s were about Middle Eastern Hijackers taking over the aeroplanes and taking hostages. Trend has changed in last 10 years , we are seeing more Alien movies, supernatural stuff, X men type sh!t...so what are they preparing us for now???

media prepares you for the future events so it is easy to accept the "truth" what they want you to believe.

watch what is said at the end of this clip

[video=youtube;NbpvT99VLrQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NbpvT99VLrQ[/video]

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I already know a bit about that too... Something about keeping the population under 500,000 people... There's more but save that shiit for another day ahaha
I gotta get me some sleep.. Work in the morning :P
Nitey nitey bro lol

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

you dont believe in lizard people??? :sleepy:

Naki

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I have seen the folding notes but I was talking about all the hidden stuff in plain sight IE the pyramid with the all seeing eye, the eagle holding 13 arrows and 13 leaves.

Btw, when you see "in God we trust", they ain't talking about God in heaven.
Yes, that stuff too... They've got tarot cards that have predicted these events also..

They've started the microchip in Sweden already... I think I read that on vigilant citizen...

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Back to Syria.....

There has to be a reason why they want to hit them. I know it all comes down to money but how are they going to make it.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Haven't heard about that bro
There has been this news coming from egypt.... Might be BS but in this day and age , I will sit on the fence with this one.

INTERVIEW TRANSLATION:
Can you just tell us sir what it is exactly that they found in a place here in Cairo?
Its in a place called Helmeyat Al Zayton, this is the place where the tree of Mary lies. They were building there for the Subway System and they dug about 100 or 200 meters deep. And they found a tunnel, where people were just walking around normally. The only difference between us and them is that they had tails. They reported this incident immediately to the President of Egypt, Hosni Mubarak. He ordered that everything be re-shut without anyone knowing and especially without the people below the ground knowing. And thats how that ended, now everything is shut and you can walk over it normally but they are bellow. This is in a place called Helmeya, the City "Eye of the Sun" is a part of it.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Back to Syria.....

There has to be a reason why they want to hit them. I know it all comes down to money but how are they going to make it.
They went to Afghanistan to get Iraq.... thats why I think they are going to Syria to hit Iran . ... or may be to make another US base in that part of the arab world... or to just piss of Russia . OR just may be.... the puppet master wants this to happen for some secret agenda of his.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
There has been this news coming from egypt.... Might be BS but in this day and age , I will sit on the fence with this one.

INTERVIEW TRANSLATION:
Can you just tell us sir what it is exactly that they found in a place here in Cairo?
Its in a place called Helmeyat Al Zayton, this is the place where the tree of Mary lies. They were building there for the Subway System and they dug about 100 or 200 meters deep. And they found a tunnel, where people were just walking around normally. The only difference between us and them is that they had tails. They reported this incident immediately to the President of Egypt, Hosni Mubarak. He ordered that everything be re-shut without anyone knowing and especially without the people below the ground knowing. And thats how that ended, now everything is shut and you can walk over it normally but they are bellow. This is in a place called Helmeya, the City "Eye of the Sun" is a part of it.
Maybe its the lizard people creating all the riots in Egypt lol

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
They went to Afghanistan to get Iraq.... thats why I think they are going to Syria to hit Iran . ... or may be to make another US base in that part of the arab world... or to just piss of Russia . OR just may be.... the puppet master wants this to happen for some secret agenda of his.
With all the countries which could get involved, I still think we are witnessing the possible start of WW3

Breeding pups

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Syria will be taken over (assad will go) al nusra will be in control
turkey to invade Iraq
iran to cop it hard ( different type of war )

Status
Not open for further replies.