Sydney's Gangland Underworld

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
No one really cares when the idiots are just killing each other.
I think it's not uncommon for some people to think, yay one less moron on the streets when there is a killing.

But innocent victims getting caught in the cross fire. Well that changes everything.

The cops need to get on top of this crap.
The sooner the better to avoid more innocent victims losing their life in the cross fire.

Kurrupt78

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I reckon authorities are keeping tabs but letting them sort each other out, so to speak.

It's when the innocent are hurt or killed that the authorities have some responsibility. They cannot stop it from happening in all cases and like most things in life, people have their own set of responsibility to keep away from trouble, but the authorities need to step in when they have strong intel on a hit where the risk of innocent lives is high.
There’s going to be a lot more innocent blood spilt unfortunately by the looks of it.

Plus all the older generation gangsters that went by a code are all but gone too. We need a type of RICO act that the US have. But it’ll prob easier anyway, seeing these crooks don’t have brains and get caught out regardless. All meatheads

Kurrupt78

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Reminds me a lot of Danny Karam and Michael Kannan’s crew. Just blaze and so stupid and anger issues

sam snee

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
What happened is the lady who was the target was known to those who killed her - she was speaking to the Crime Commission about them so they silenced her. Her husband was also murdered last year most likely by the same syndicate. Now she has a child who's become orphaned - and that child is a special-needs student.

I think those close to this woman will know who killed her and a revenge attack will take place. The dust never settles with things this dirty.
Stop talking shit ur way off

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Wouldnt happen in lovely CQ…

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
More details emerging about the Revesby shootings.

Apparently 4 men walked up to the car..tapped on the window ..telling the 16 year old girl in the front seat to wind down her window..when she did one guy pushed her down and unloaded 15 bullets into the backseat killing Fadlallah and Hazouri.. The young girl was good friends with Hazouri, the hairdresser, but had never met Fadlallah.

The teenager is obviously traumatised..she isn’t eating, sleeping, hasn’t returned to school..and is receiving intensive counselling..heck she may not of been hit with a bullet but she’ll be more than likely suffering from unseen wounds for years to come..very sad..

I wonder how the 20 year old male driver is?

Last edited:

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
This happened not far from my place, crazy to think that can happen, especially in the sleepy town i live in
Same. I didn't even hear anything on Saturday night and I was home all evening.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
More details emerging about the Revesby shootings.

Apparently 4 men walked up to the car..tapped on the window ..telling the 16 year old girl in the front seat to wind down her window..when she did one guy pushed her down and unloaded 15 bullets into the backseat killing Fadlallah and Hazouri.. The young girl was good friends with Hazouri, the hairdresser, but had never met Fadlallah.

The teenager is obviously traumatised..she isn’t eating, sleeping, hasn’t returned to school..and is receiving intensive counselling..heck she may not of been hit with a bullet but she’ll be more than likely suffering from unseen wounds for years to come..very sad..

I wonder how the 20 year old male driver is?
Very sad indeed. Something like that will traumatise her for life. At least the scum had the decency enough to spare her life.

MattyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Same. I didn't even hear anything on Saturday night and I was home all evening.
I was out for dinner for my B'Day, i only heard of it the day after, the camera footage from a house a few doors up had the audio, there were quite a few shots fired

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Just deport all of them, even if their kids are born here, too fkn bad.
This.

There is no excuse regardless of background to explain this behaviour. The majority of immigrants, refugees and their children seem to have no issues following the law, so the 1% who dont should be kicked out.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
As long as the criminals just kill each other.
It’s more complex than that because there are heaps of other people that get effected by this stuff. Mothers, wives kids other family first responders witnesses and neighbours ect. I wouldn’t love getting woken by my neighbour getting executed next door. Just makes your life in that street a horrible experience.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
It’s more complex than that because there are heaps of other people that get effected by this stuff. Mothers, wives kids other family first responders witnesses and neighbours ect. I wouldn’t love getting woken by my neighbour getting executed next door. Just makes your life in that street a horrible experience.
Depends my old neighbour was a dick used to complain his baby was trying to sleep and could I stop with my push mover!!! No motor no batteries a fucking push mower. And his mrs was a fucking idiot I told to get fucked in woolies. They did send me some chocolates and stuff with some winded long note but ....still it wouldn’t of bothered me to much if they got executed. Luckily they sold up and moved so I can just pretend they were executed to give me some comfort

Greenmachine121

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Why is this stuff call “organised” crime?!

It’s so bloody disorganised frenzied crap. Amateurish if you compare to the real organised stuff.. ie Mafia, Triads etc.

This is just guys on roids on a rampage. The authorities should easily take these bunch of clowns down if they really wanted too.
Problem is without solid evidence they can’t just arrest them for looking like a shitbag

I agree though the cops need to pull their finger out and get rid of these scumbags

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Never happened when I was a kid
Where did it go wrong